Is this a BFP?!?!?!

iVillage Member
Is this a BFP?!?!?!
Sun, 09-12-2010 - 8:49am

12 DPO, faint but came up quickly and I can see it (I've never seen so much as an evap line before). I tested on a whim with the only HPT I had, which came free with my pre-seed. What do you think?

Andrea

Lilypie Maternity tickers

May Baby

<
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-12-2010 - 11:41am
It looks like it to me!! Congratulations!!
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-12-2010 - 11:48am

Andrea = I certainly see a line on there! I'm guessing that is a BFP!! Congratulations! Keep us posted ~ I know I tested about 10 times before I would actually believe it was true!

Fingers crossed and lots & lots of sticky baby vibes heading your way!

Leslie

Finally pregnant with our first with the help of Donor Sperm and IUI after 3 years of TTC!!

Due Date: March 3, 2011

Grow Baby Grow

Leslie Finally welcomed baby Stella on 2/25/2011 after 3+ years of TTC!
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-12-2010 - 12:45pm

Andrea!!!! That looks like a BFP to me, congratulations!!!!

Keep us posted.

Amanda

Me - 24

Me - (Amanda 27) My dh-- 26 We have been ttc # 1 for 3yrs 5mths My dh has severe oligospermia, Ivf with icsi is our only option. Ivf # 1--- failed Ivf # 2--- failed Ivf # 3-- hopefully in March 2013 at a new clinic!

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-12-2010 - 1:16pm
Looks like a BFP to me! Congrats I am SO happy this has happened for you!!!!

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

M/C (chemical pregnancy)

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-12-2010 - 5:31pm

YAY!!! Um....mine was lighter than that at 16DPO, and I got 2!

Photobucket

<
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-12-2010 - 7:25pm

Thanks everyone! Needless to say, I am absolutely, positively over the moon! But I am also bursting at the seams- Tom is out of town until tomorrow night. I decided to wait and tell him in person so I can see his face when it registers. If he was going to be gone for another week or so, I would have told him over the phone, but I figured I could wait an extra 36 hours. Of course, since then, I've been super antsy and excited, but as far as he knows, my temp dropped today and I have my usual pre-AF backache. My plan to tell him is to go and get a huge number of pink and blue balloons and attach them to a big poster that will say "Pink or blue? Either will do! Congratulations, Daddy!" I bought the poster board and some pink and blue and yellow ribbons and bows to decorate it with, and I'll get the balloons tomorrow. I'm going to take a digi in the morning just to be sure, and I'll probably get my bloodwork done early tomorrow. I am high risk for ectopic because of my tube issue, so the dr will do betas until we see it progress high enough to when he will do an u/s to make sure it implanted in the right place. I'm scared about that of course, but I was starting to think I couldn't even achieve a pregnancy, so one big hurdle down.

Is there a Pregnant after IF grad board?

Andrea

May Baby

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 9:03am

Andrea,

I have to agree with everyone else, that looks like a BFP to me:)

There is nothing better than coming to the board after the weekend and seeing such good news. Yay!!!

Congrats!

Stick bean stick.

Keep us posted:)

Nat

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 9:04am
Looks like it to me too, yay for you!!!!
Lisa
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 11:22am

Andrea,

You are definitely not nuts as I see the line too! I'm very happy for you and I'm hoping that that everything goes smoothly through the Beta testing. Have an awesome time celebrating when DH gets home and keep us posted on the results of the Digi and the Betas!

Stick baby stick!!!

Robin

TTC #1 since Dec 2009

• Me - 30, DH - 35

• Endo, possible PCOS, one tube, a body that hates me!

• February 2002 - cyst removal, left tube severed, discovered Endo

• June 2010 - ultrasound, no mature follicles

• July 2010 - HSG, tube partially blocked and/or twisted.

Robin

Mom to 2-year old twin boys, Dawson & Devin

TTC #3