I think I'm pregnant!

iVillage Member
I think I'm pregnant!
Tue, 09-21-2010 - 1:24pm

LOL! You'd think I'd know by now :) I POAS this afternoon, yes I was impatient enough that I didn't wait until tomorrow morning, and saw a very very faint line. My period isn't due until the 25th, so it is really early. It is so light, I question whether it is there, and have to keep looking back to make sure it really was pos. I am SO excited! What a joy that God has blessed us with another baby to love!

Ok, now the nervous questions. I am still nursing Lia about 2-3 times a day, and have never been pg while nursing before. Any BTDT advice would be great. I will probably call my OB next week to go in and talk. I really want a home birth this time around, but unless DH is on board it will be in the hospital again for me. Praying for an uneventful full term pg this time! WOW! I'm pregnant!!!! LOL Praise God I am so blessed! Yes, I am still giddy with excitement. Ask in a few weeks when morning sickness kicks in and I'm sure I won't be quite so giddy :) I just had to share this with women who will be excited for us. I can't wait to tell DH! My birthday is Thursday, so I think I'll wait and give him the news then.

Jennifer L.

mom to Alyssa 14, Justin 13, Josh 8, Alex 7, Addy 6, Levi 3, Lia 16 mths, and #8 due 6/2/11

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-21-2010 - 1:27pm
Congratulations Jennifer..I'm so excited for you...Your excitement is truly contagious. I pray you have a happy and healthy nine months.
PhotobucketSharee mom to 7!(Who would have thought)

PhotobucketSharee mom to 7!(Who would have thou
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-21-2010 - 2:37pm

Congratulations!

YOu could get the kids to draw a picture of you with 8 rays of sunshine coming out around your face - you sound soo excited that I totally picture you this way right now LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Siggy by Mom to 7 - Thank You!!

Project4.png picture by theremustbmore

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-21-2010 - 3:02pm

Congratulations Jennifer!!!! I am so happy for you and your family.

I love that goofy smile and giddiness that comes with a 2nd line. What a nice feeling. And what a lovely birthday gift for your dh. I found out I was pg with Brian Patrick on my last birthday. It is the most memorable gift ever. :)

Prayers and positive thoughts that you have an easy, healthy pg.

Hugs,

Martie

Mom to 8 amazing children

Martie
Mom to 8 amazing children

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-21-2010 - 3:02pm

Congratulation! My tests are always very faint even when af is late.

I have nursed while pg every time, well except for the first. It can be hard if your nipples get sore. I am always nursing at night too and thats really hard when I am nursing and have to go pee SOOOO bad and have to wait till they are done. Typically they wean when my milk changes but last time I went all the way through and then tandemed for 8 mos. It can also be really difficult to get all the water you need when you are both nursing and pg. I tend to get dehydrated.

I hope you get your hb. There really is nothing like it.

Michelle - cding, bfing, cosleeping, hbing, nonvaxing, baby wearing, crunchy momma to 8!

Michelle - cding, bfing, cosleeping, hbing, nonvaxing, baby wearing, crunchy momma to 8!  Follow our Adventures in my Blog. Tales from the Q

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-21-2010 - 4:30pm
Yay, Jennifer!!!! What wonderful news! I think there are 5 or 6 of us now who are newly pregnant- I guess they come in waves around here, lol :-) Are you hoping for a boy or girl? It looks like you have 4 boys and 3 girls, right? My little niece's name is Alex so I never know, lol. Either way, what a huge blessing! I can't wait to hear what your dh says. Mine was jumping up and down- hehe.

Hugs,

Emily ~ Wife to Patrick, Momma to

Hugs,

Emily ~ Wife to Patrick, Momma to Michael (15), Abbey(12), Colton(5), Matthew(4), Anna(1),

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-21-2010 - 5:57pm
Congratulatons!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-21-2010 - 7:02pm
Oh that is so exciting!

Andrea, mom to 9 crazy kids....including our newest editi

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-21-2010 - 7:31pm
Congratulations, what wonderful news. I nursed twice while pregnant. I nursed my first one up to the time I was 8 months pregnant. I only stopped because I didn't want to nurse two at once and I didn't want to stop her right as soon as the baby was born so she didn't have jealousy issues. I tried to nurse another baby when I was pregnant but my milk completely dried up, so I had to bottle feed her. It is hard on your body and you get very tired. Make sure you take your vitamins so you can keep yourself healthy.
siggy

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-22-2010 - 9:46am
How wonderful!!! Congratulations. im so excited for you! h&h9mo to you
hugs

Sher

Go with the flow of good chaos

"When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us."-Helen Keller
hugs
Sher

Go with the flow of good chaos

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-22-2010 - 12:14pm
Congrats!!!!

Photobucket

Pages