long overdue update

iVillage Member
long overdue update
Sat, 09-18-2010 - 11:38am

Hi all...I cannot even tell you how much I miss you ladies....I have a few minutes, so I am going to try to throw out an update on us.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-18-2010 - 7:25pm

Lisa-
So glad you stopped in to update. It sounds like it has been exhausting for you lately (to say the least).

Aidan is so lucky to have such a loving mother who is so on top of things. It sounds like you are doing everything right for him. I hope that you start seeing some progress with the EI soon--and that you can meet with the OT as well. Hopefully, the OT will help with the feeding issues somewhat as well.

Geesh, and everything going on with your hubby too. You must be in caregiver overload!!! I don't know how you keep it together day to day--but (((HUGS))) to you. I hope that you can have your mom watch Aidan once in a while so that you can take some "me" time. It is sooo necessary to keep your sanity.

Finally, I am so sorry about the loss of your angel. That had to be so difficult and heartbreaking. Plus, the D/C on top of it. You really have been through it.

I will keep you and your family in my PPT. I hope things slow down for you a bit.

Breastfeeding Mama Blinky Pictures, Images and Photos
Breastfeeding Mama Blinky Pictures, Images and Photos
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-20-2010 - 3:05pm

Lisa,

It's great to hear from you!

Sorry to hear about the struggles with your DH and Aiden - I can't imagine how difficult your days must be!

siggy

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-20-2010 - 11:27pm

Lisa,

Thank you for the update on Aidan and your hubby. I see your FB updates, and wasn't sure what was going on with him.

Signature 2010