1 healthy birth and 3 MC

iVillage Member
1 healthy birth and 3 MC
Sat, 09-25-2010 - 12:49am
Hey my name is krystal and im new at all this. The truth is im not great with expressing my feelings, i usually bottle them up inside. I heard of this site from my sis in law who delivered my nephew at 27 weeks and he was stillborn. SHe has found alot of comfort thru here and thought I should give it a try so here I am. I have had 4 pregnancies but only 1 healthy birth. My first mc was at 16 the second at 18 and then this past sat at the age of 24. My fiance and I decided we were ready to try for another one our daughter is 4 and we were just ready to give her a little bro or sister. So after about a yr of trying we concieved this past July. Everything was great and we were so excited. We went to our first appt this past tue and i was exactly 9 weeks then and everything was wonderful. ANd then out of know where fri

Momma of a beautiful little girl and 3 precious angels

With us for 9 Weeks 4days

<a href="http://lily
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-30-2010 - 1:05pm

Mommakrystal,
I am so sorry I didn't see this sooner. I have been super busy lately and haven't had a chance to get to the board this week.

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish there was something I could say to make it better. I know that whatever I say isn't going to change the way you feel. I have only experienced a miscarriage once, however that miscarriage ended my ability to have any more children. (it is a long story).

I don't know why people can't understand that we have a right to mourn. Some people who have never experienced something like this can not understand why we feel sad. My dearest MIL told me that I needed to get over it and I did not think that was the right thing to say to me at the moment. I have a hard time telling anyone how I am feeling at any given time. I am certainly lucky to be here to take care of the children I have and I often remember the baby. I have my moments as it has been almost a year (Saturday) and I remember how I felt and the moment the doctor said there was no heartbeat. IT was so hard to accept.

Please remember that all those things you are feeling ARE NORMAL! You just lost something very close to you. You lost a child. It doesn't matter how far along you were, the minute you became pregnant you started developing a relationship. It is so hard to go day to day knowing you won't be able to hold that baby in your arms. I promise it does get better as time passes, but there are still going to be times when you wake up in the night crying or just cry at any given time in the day. I still do.

(((((HUGS))))) to you and please feel free to come here anytime. I wish more people would post here. I promise to be better at coming here.

By the way starting tomorrow until October 5th sometime, the board will be read only. They are making changes to Ivillage.

Feel free to email me if you need anything or just need to talk.
Clou2who2 at gmail dot com

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket