Coffee Break 9/8/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 9/8/10
Wed, 09-08-2010 - 6:48am

Good Morning....Wednesday already. Still feels like Tuesday, due to the holiday on Monday.

Work this a.m. and then I'm headed to Target. Have bday gifts to pick up. Home for lunch and folding laundry.

Dinner tonight is kielbasa and kidney beans. Katie has band practice after dinner.

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-08-2010 - 8:24am

Good Morning..Everyone is off to school. I have a couple errands and need to study up on soccer before this Saturday's game, now that I'm assistant coaching the 2nd grade boys. Yikes.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-08-2010 - 8:52am

Good Morning! My big kids missed the bus this morning :(

On the flip side, it's supposed to be a sunny day today so I'm taking Emmy to the local apple orchard to visit with the animals and sample some yummy apples. :)

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-08-2010 - 9:06am

Good morning! It is a beautiful, somewhat cooler day here, only going to be a high in the 70s:) I am babysitting again for my neighbor, this is the last week of that. She is a pretty easy baby and not too fussy so it's not bad at all. Today I have to clean up around the house and do some work stuff, probably not much but a little. I do have to go in for a meeting at 4 but it shouldn't last more than an hour. I also need to fit in some exercise. Nothing else planned...

Dinner tonight? Roast with potatoes and corn on the cob.

Have a great day everyone!

Terri

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-08-2010 - 9:15pm
Today was a hard one for me.. I put Caelan on the bus and off to first grade she went.. Normally I would have been fine about it, but she had a dentist appt yest for another cavity and ended up biting her lip when it was numb. She went to school with a swollen lip that was really really sore.. :( Molly started preschool 4 today and was so excited and so adorable in her litle uniform.. Jack had his 9 month well visit and got 2 shots.. DInner tonight was spaghetti and meatballs!!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers