Coffee Break 9/10/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 9/10/10
Fri, 09-10-2010 - 7:03am

Happy Friday ladies! Have to run Katie to the high school this morning....the Marching Band is a doing a tour of all the grade schools, so she gets to "skip school" today and do that instead. I pick her up after school at 2:45 and bring her home for a little while and then have her back at the high school at 4:30 for rehearsal before the football game tonight. Yes, sitting out in the freezing cold weather tonight....again.

Dinner will be leftovers....there are plenty!

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-10-2010 - 9:53am

Good morning.. Both the girls are in school today.. Jack just went down for a nap so operation sweep and mop all the floors before he wakes up is in affect.. Just getting some laundry done today, until pick up then Caelan has dance from 5-730 tonight.. Putting a roaster in the oven and Billy will take it out for us when we get home!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-10-2010 - 9:56am

Good morning!

Christine
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-10-2010 - 12:38pm

Good afternoon! Today is my last day of babysitting for my neighbor. It has been going well but I will be glad to be able to get my work(from my job) done during the day instead of having to do it in the evening. Last night we had open house at DD's school- I absolutely love her teacher! DS liked going back to say hi to all his old teachers. Tonight we will be staying in watching football- GO EERS!!!!!!

Dinner tonight... pizza and wings.

Have a great weekend!

Terri