Coffee Break 9/13/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 9/13/10
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 6:49am

Good Morning~so freakin tired! I did not sleep well at all last night.....stupid AF is on her way. :(

I work this a.m. and have no plans for this afternoon. Will do some laundry and clean floors. I will pick Katie and her friend up from school as they are staying after to decorate another friend's locker for her birthday tomorrow. DH and I have meetings at church tonight....no idea what I have planned for dinner. Will have to check.

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 7:52am

Good morning! I have a doctor's appointment this morning and then I will head to work. I have to run to the grocery store and bank and then I will pick up DS and our neighbor's daughter from school. I need to do some laundry and clean up a bit from the weekend as well. Tonight, we have nothing planned!! WOO-HOO! We have been super busy lately and I am looking forward to a low key evening.

Dinner tonight, steaks on the grill with corn on the cob.

Terri

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 8:02am

Good morning!

Christine
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 8:34am

Good Morning! I've got to go for a run then head out to run some errands. I also need to get Declan some clothes for school. I'm thinking

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 8:57am

Good morning! I have some errands to run this morning. Then I'll be having lunch with Zoe. Her school has Grandparent's Lunch today, and i totally forgot so I didn't ask mil to come. She doesn't seem to upset that I'm coming instead, lol, although she did ask if my parents could come. My mom is doing better but still won't drive up here.

I might hang out at the school and help out with signing people in after Zoe's lunch if they need me. Then I'll be coming home and cleaning the kitchen and doing some laundry.

Dinner tonight, probably tacos and spanish rice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 12:04pm

Nothing planned for today. Jesse is driving out of town for some side work. I should probably clean the house. Oh, and I do have to go to the bank. Will probably do that later on in the day.

Dinner - maybe homemade mac and cheese... or something else.. not sure.

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket