Coffee Break 9/14/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 9/14/10
Tue, 09-14-2010 - 6:47am

Good Morning! After I work this a.m. I will come home and finish folding my 3 baskets of laundry that didn't get folded yesterday. I need to dust and vacuum as well as clean a couple of bathrooms. Hopefully I get it all done, but I'm not counting on it, lol!

Dinner tonight has got to be something "flexible" with everyone coming and going in 27 different directions tonight, lol. We'll see what I come up with!

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-14-2010 - 8:55am

Good Morning...I've got lots to do today including tracking down an alto sax rental for declan. Band starts soon. I have a few other errands and various other things going on. I was up stressing about it at 3 am and couldn't get back to sleep til nearly 5. yikes. Dillon has soccer practice this afternoon.

Dinner???I've already cooking for the week- so it's pasta w/ bolognese, turkey and black bean chili, or leftover roast chicken done in some manner with mashed potatoes. busy weeks lately- its much easier to have to do nothing more than boil water for rice or pasta and make a salad

oh I also have homemade veggie soup...

michele

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-14-2010 - 10:03am

Michele---yummy menu!

Christine
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-14-2010 - 9:51pm

I am so busy lately, I feel like I don't even have time to breathe!! Between, ccd classes, dance, girl scouts, school work, driving to and from school, then everyday household/family events I wake up run all day, then crash right into my bed..

Today I got Caelan off to school, got everyone ready then Billy, Jack and I took Molly to dance for an hr.. She just started at the same one where Caelan goes for her comp team,, only unfortunate thing is we live a half hour away.. We ran some errands and came home.. I was able to get the main level of our house cleaned, swept mopped, then upstairs to the bedrooms and only got the girls beds stripped, remade, room dusted, all their laundry washed, folded and put away.. I even managed sweeping their floor, mopping and took their area rug out on the back deck and shampooed it!! Got Caelan off the bus, did homework, and made dinner.. Billy did baths and bed for all three!! Just thinking about my day I am ready for bed!!

Dinner was chicken breasts that were baked with italian dressing over top to keep them moist

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers