Coffee Break 9/15/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 9/15/10
Wed, 09-15-2010 - 6:54am

Good Morning! I've already gotten an early start. House is in good shape and I'm going to wake the boys in a moment for school. I'll go for a run after the bus comes, then have to call the vet, make doctors appt's for myself and run a couple errands. I may tackle cleaning out and organizing our storage space today.

dinner..probably veggie soup and rice for me. pasta for kids and veggies

michele

iVillage Member
In reply to: mdh1
Wed, 09-15-2010 - 7:06am

I can hardly wait......today I get my hair cut after work :)

Other than that....no plans! Woo Hoo!

Dinner, not sure yet....will check the leftover situation in the fridge......otherwise, soup and grilled cheese sammies.

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-15-2010 - 9:26am

Good morning! After a busy day yesterday, I am hoping for a quieter day today. I have gotten the kids up and off to school, went to DD's class and did read aloud of 2 books. Now, I have to clean up the house and do some laundry. Sunday is DD's birthday and we are having her party on Saturday so I need to finish up the planning for that. I have some work to do, but will probably do it here instead of going in. Tonight, I don't think we have any plans, but that could change when DH gets home.

Dinner tonight, chicken on the grill with mac and

Terri

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-15-2010 - 10:04am

Good morning. Got both the girls off to school today.. Such nice 70 degree weather with a little breeze!! I'm getting ready in a bit to head to a playdate with Jack.. Two other wives whose husbands work with Billy and have little girls Jack's age, and I are getting together for lunch.. Looking forward to some adult convo today.. My mother in law is doing me the favor of picking the girls up so I don't have to rush home..

Dinner tonight will be left overs.. we have pork shops still from the other night and chicked from last night..

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers