Coffee Break 9/17/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 9/17/10
Fri, 09-17-2010 - 6:32am

Good Morning and happy Friday! Going to work this a.m. and then I'm going to Kohl's and to run a few errands. I got the 30% off at Kohl's.....yay me! We need new bath towels in the worst way!

Dinner tonight is pizza on the grill....homemade pizza :) It is going to be beautiful weather, so maybe we can even eat outside...if its not too windy!

Everyone is home again tonight, so that is a plus!

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-17-2010 - 8:21am

Good Morning,

I've got to get the cat to the vet for a rabies booster this morning. This is not going tio be easy- he hasn't been in years because we cant gt him into any sort of carrier or the car w/o him freaking and running away. Hes very fast. I'v got a leash so he can't run away and at the vets suggestion am trying to get him into a pillow case. They can give him the shot thru the case. He will be pissed pissed pissed but

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-17-2010 - 11:23am

Happy Friday!! Yum- PIZZA!! We will be having that tomorrow for DDs birthday party. I have been to the grocery store and I am pretty sure I have gotten everything for her party. I am baking the cake and will decorate it later this afternoon. I have to go pick up DH as we are selling our 2nd car and he is meeting the girl to do all that and then won't have a way home. Tonight, we have a sitter so we can go out and celebrate our anniversary. It will be nice to get some alone time. Tomorrow will be super busy so looking forward to a peaceful evening.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Terri