Coffee Break 9/20/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 9/20/10
Mon, 09-20-2010 - 6:27am

Good Morning! After work today I am coming home to work on laundry. My neighbor invited me to come over and watch Letters to Juliet with her this afternoon....still debating.....

I have a meeting tonight at church. Dinner will be soup and grilled cheese.

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-20-2010 - 7:01am

Good Morning...I've got to get everyone off to school, vacuum, clean the downstairs bathroom and wash the floros..Yay! I'll hopefully go for a run and need to start looking at bathroom fixtures. Dh wants to re-do our downstairs bathroom( it needs it) and wants to do it himself.

nothing after school today. Hopefully it'll be nice so everyone can play outside after homework.

dinner???probably leftover sausage and peppers, mashed potatoes
michele

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-20-2010 - 8:45am

Good morning! Everyone is off to school, I am getting ready to go for a run. After that I have to clean up a bit around the house. DDs birthday party was Saturday and yesterday we were so busy I didn't get everything cleaned up and put away. Then I need to go over to work and do some stuff there before picking up DS from school.

Dinner tonight... not sure yet.

Have a great day!

Terri

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-20-2010 - 9:11am

I hope you don't mind me popping over. This is a silly question. What emoticon do you use to get the cute little coffee cup on your thread?

See, told you it was silly! Hope you are having a great day!

LilypieLilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker