Coffee Break 9/21/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 9/21/10
Tue, 09-21-2010 - 6:25am

Good morning! Work and then home to finish folding laundry and run the vacuum. Molly has early release today, at 1pm. She will be home by about 1:30. She and I will work on her confirmation work that she didn't finish (its due tonight). Dinner will be soup and grilled cheese.

The girls have confirmation class tonight after dinner.

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-21-2010 - 8:35am

Good Morning..

I've already been cleaning etc..and the house is in order for the day. How does it get so grimy? Anyway- I have to organize my religious ed things- I start teaching next week, as well as organize a big volunteer project for the school. I'll go out for a run shortly.

Dillon has soccer practice this afternoon. Not sure on dinner yet- boys choice tonight. I have back to school night/meet the teacher event this evening as well

michele

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-21-2010 - 9:52am

Good morning! I have already gotten exercise in this morning and am now getting ready to head to work for a few hours. I have to go to Walmart before picking the kids up. Tonight, DS has youth group at church, DH will take him and I will probably stay home with DD. I need to sweep and vacuum floors today and do some general clean up.

Dinner tonight? Not sure yet, maybe something with chicken.

Have a great day everyone!

Terri