Coffee Break 9/22/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 9/22/10
Wed, 09-22-2010 - 6:50am

Happy Wednesday, Gang! No big plans for today besides work this a.m. and cleaning the fridge/freezer this afternoon. Not sure what the dinner plan is yet.....I haven't looked. Katie has band practice tonight.

Easy day :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-22-2010 - 8:28am

Good Morning!

Everyone is off to school. Dec had early am gym and has baseball practice this afternoon. I'm going to continue organizing things for religious ed classes that start next week, go for a run, and generally get life in order around here.

dinner tonight- boys choice. dh traveling. I'm thinking an easy frozen Mystic Pizza with fruits and veggies.

Michele

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-22-2010 - 12:18pm

I've been MIA the last few days.. We have had company here and then lots of running around for the girls.. Today both the girls are at school, waiting on Jack to wake from his morning nap then we are heading out to get Caelan's birthday gifts.. She turns 6 on friday!!! Back to pick Molly and the little boy I watch up from school, get Caelan off the bus followed by homework and dinner.. Billy is off tonight and will be bbq'ing on the grill since we are back to nice warm weather again..

Steak with onions on the grill.. Cutting up some potatoes and peppers and putting them in the grill basket with rice on the side!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers