Coffee Break 9/23/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 9/23/10
Thu, 09-23-2010 - 7:06am

Well, sheesh....this week is flying by! Thursday already! I have to run to the grocery store after work and hurry home to put it all away and eat something. Pick Molly up from school at 1:15 to get her to the allergist (follow up appt.). I'll take her back to school and come home and finish putting away groceries, etc. DH is going to the baseball game tonight with friends from work, so the girls and I are on our own for dinner. I'm sure it will be something like nuggets and fries, lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-23-2010 - 8:25am

Good Morning. Everyone is off to school and I've started the weekly deep cleaning. I'm thinking it would be really nice to have someone else do it for a change.

Anyway- we have back to school night tonight for Declans 5th grade. Dil has a friend over this afternoon. Dec is going to a pals for a little while before homework.

No cooking tonight! Dh is traveling and my parents are taking the kids out!

Michele

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-23-2010 - 8:53am

good morning, i have been mia for quite sometime......we have moved alot in the past year or so, and we haven't had internet, but we yet again, moved and now have a connection.

My name is Melinda, I have one son Jake, and we are expecting a little girl who we plan to name Alora in about 7 or 8 weeks. My family and i moved in with my uncle to save everyone money and to help each other out. We have not completely finished our move, and it has been hard for me so late in pregnancy. My feet hurt, I am tired, and we aren't done yet.

Anyway today is unloading my van i hope, organizing our blessedly small spaces(our choice) i am not unhappy just tired.....maybe squeezing some beds in my minivan if possible, and dinner? Well my guess is spaghetti if everyone will be home.

Melinda (loving Jimmy for fourteen years, a mom to one angel Austin (02/05/03) and Jake (6) as well as Alora (1).....now if i could just figure out how to add a picture)
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-23-2010 - 8:53am

Good Thursday morning! The kids are off to school and I am just catching up on some work and personal email. I have a little more work to do and then it is cleaning time. Floors need swept and mopped, rugs need vacuumed. I need to do a little more laundry and basically straighten my whole house! Who creates all this mess? LOL Nothing really planned for tonight so hopefully we will be able to relax while the kids play outside.

Dinner tonight, burgers on the grill with ?

Have a great day!

Terri

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-23-2010 - 12:54pm

ITA with you on the runny noses! I can't stand to listen to my kids sniff constantly so I can't imagine listening to others do it and have to wiping their noses all day! It takes a special type of person to be able to care for other peoples children and you are obviously one of them. I tried it for a few weeks and while she was a lovely baby, I could get nothing else done! So, if you are getting all that

Terri

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-23-2010 - 7:15pm

So nice to see you, Melinda! Congrats on your little girl :) I hope you come back here more often now, that you've found us again. We would love to hear about the birth, etc......

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-23-2010 - 7:17pm
I work in a kindergarten class as well as an early childhood class. Its amazing to me how some of these kids are sent to school....poor kids!
Photobucket

Photobucket