Coffee Break 9/24/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 9/24/10
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 6:23am

Happy Friday :) Work and then I have to help Molly's class thru the lunch line. I will go to Target after that....I want to get some rain boots to wear when I'm stuck outside in the rain at the girls activities (which I've been doing lots of lately!!).

Dinner.....not sure. I just went grocery shopping but I can't decide what I want to make.

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 8:27am

Good Morning...I've got some organizing to do ahead of next week and need to clean out the office and do my desk area. I'll make a quick trip to grocery store for a few things. there will be 5 or 6 boys here after school to play. I'll probably give them all an early dinner and have their moms stop by for a glass of wine.

pasta for kids probably. maybe something different for dh and I later on

michele

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 8:43am

Good morning! Not a ton of things to do today, just general tidying up and maybe a trip to the grocery store. Kids are staying with grandma tonight and then she is taking them to a football game tomorrow afternoon. If they get back in time, we are heading to a pumpkin farm. If it is too late, we will do it Sunday after church. The weather is beautiful again today, so I am going to head out for a walk with the dog.

Dinner tonight... out for a date with my DH :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Terri

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 9:53am

TGIF!

Christine