Coffee Break 9/29/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 9/29/10
Wed, 09-29-2010 - 6:17am

Good Grief! September is almost over! Time sure is flying.....busy kids does that.

Tonight Katie has to be at band practice at 5, so I will pick her up from school and bring her home so she can get her homework done early.

Dinner will be bbq turkey meatball subs and oven fried potatoes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-29-2010 - 8:25am

Good Morning. Everyone is off to school and we drove out early for before school gym. I have to do a little housework and get organized. I've got a couple meetings tomorrow, Dec has baseball practice, etc....I also cannot believe Sept is nearly over.

dinner?????dh is late again so I may just make pasta for the boys, salad for myself

michele

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-29-2010 - 12:32pm

Good afternoon! I went to read aloud at DDs school this morning and then headed to work. I just got back, ate some lunch and decided to check in before doing a little more work here before picking up DS from his school. Sept has flown by and we are finally getting

Terri

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-29-2010 - 4:41pm

good afternoon ladies,

had a very uneventful morning, lounging around and watching cartoons with DDs. took DH lunch came home. did dishes from lastnight bc i was too tired to do them when we were finished. tonights dinner is steak, corn on the cob and i think baked potatos, maybe. now i am dreading folding laundry. i think it can wait until tomorrow since the girls and i will be stayin inside bc of the massive downpour we should be getting here on the east coast. gotta love hurricane season. YAY not

Photobucket