landed another kid!

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
landed another kid!
Wed, 09-29-2010 - 10:11am
So last night I had an interview with a 5 year old boy going to full day kindergarden part time. Hes is going to school 2 days one week, 3 days the next. I didnt want a kid this age as it means no nap break for me, but with my son now 3 1/2 and is fighting me on naps I feel maybe I will try it out. When I did this very same thing over a year ago with a kid the same age it didnt work out as the parents didnt think the rules of the dayhome were also meant for them because their kid was older. I still expect the older kids to lay on mats for 30 min to "rest". Then if they fall asleep I do not wake them. If they are still awake they watch a movie in the playroom. This also means my son doesnt use his room during the day so that means I can move a infant in there to nap when needed. So all together I have 2 girls and 3 boys...not all on the same days but some days I will have the full crew. I left my one girl that was 3 go a month ago cause her and her parents were just getting too crazy AKA stupid for me. Now it looks like it may have done me good cause now making 100 extra a week because of these new ones. Yes I work my tail off, but I love it!

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Wed, 09-29-2010 - 12:28pm
Congrats- hope it all works out!

Terri

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Wed, 09-29-2010 - 12:33pm
Congrats! Let us know how it goes :)
Photobucket
Photobucket