Coffee Break 9/30/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 9/30/10
Thu, 09-30-2010 - 6:34am
Sigh....Thursday. I have to start my day by calling the bus company and trying to find Molly's flute....she thinks she left it on the bus. I have work and then the grocery store. My niece is running cross country at a park close by this afternoon, so we are going over there to see that. After dinner is book club! YAY!
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-30-2010 - 8:14am

Good MOrning....It is pouring pouring pouring here. Big storm coming and I'm betting we'll lose power once the winds pick up, which will be a drag.

I'm meeting an old friend this am for breakfast. I have a meeting later this morning about my volunteer position at the school. Other than that I'll hang around the house and maybe cook some black bean/turkey chili for dinner, or make meatballs or something like that to dinner is prepared ahead .( Although if we lose power I wont' be able to heat anything until the generator can get hooked up and thats HEAVY- I'll have to wait for dh to return from work"

Michele

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-30-2010 - 8:56am

Good morning! Dreary here today as well. We are supposed to get rain most of the day and maybe tomorrow. It really makes me just want to go back to bed as I have been up since 4am when DH got up for work. But, I have some cleaning to do and lots of laundry so that probably won't happen. I also need to exercise at some point, get some work done

Terri

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-30-2010 - 11:06am

Good Morning,

it is super dreary here also with lots of wind, as of yet we havent gotten the rain it is west of us thank goodness. i have a ton on my todo list today but i just dont feel like doing it. Both girls are down for thier morning naps, i guess i should get on the dishes. dinner tonight is the ever so trusty hamburger helper which is

Photobucket