Give us your questions for Elizabeth Warren, head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

iVillage Member
Give us your questions for Elizabeth Warren, head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Tue, 10-26-2010 - 12:22pm

Concerned about the economy? Wonder what credit card reform really means for you and your family? Now is your chance to get some answers.

We have an exclusive interview with Elizabeth Warren, the consumer advocate who President Obama recently tapped to head up the first ever Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

We know you have your own questions and concerns about the economy and how it impacts you and your family. Post your questions here and we’ll ask as many as we can, then showcase your questions and Warren’s responses for a special story on iVillage, the week of November 8th.

Read more about Elizabeth Warren and her goals for her new role: http://www.ivillage.com/292870/8-a-292870

Pages

iVillage Member

When will banks and credit card companies be required to use e-verify to make certain a credit applicant isn't using the identity of another?

iVillage Member

Where you can go along with world trends on ~~( www.Mygoodbag.com )~~~.There are so many fashion items you need and all the big brand you love. Like: Louis Vuitton Chanel Gucci Burberry Chloe Hermes Prada Fendi etc.

iVillage Member
Where you can go along with world trends on ~~( www.Mygoodbag.com )~~~.There are so many fashion items you need and all the big brand you love.

Like: Louis Vuitton Chanel Gucci Burberry Chloe Hermes Prada Fendi etc.
iVillage Member

My question is about debit cards.

iVillage Member

Several months ago my bank sent out paperwork, I had to sign, if I wished them to cover ATM overdrafts. They

iVillage Member

According to the bank when they called they don't need to offer overdraft protection if they give you the 4 days to correct the difference in the account.

iVillage Member

For high risk pools, the cost of credit is high (because so are default rates).

Community Leader
noinjuriestoday wrote:

For high risk pools, the cost of credit is high (because so are default rates).

Sue
Homeschooling mom to DD15 & DS11

CL of Homeschooling, Signature Showcase, Ectopic Loss, and Fertility Charting

iVillage Member

When will it be easier to handle our health care bills?

anonymous
iVillage Member

We are blessed to be living in a democracy, but too often, out of ignorance, too many people vote gratins their own self interests. In your new endeavor you can provide so much value for all of us so will you have enough resources to inform everyone of your good work?

Pages