A nice feature of the new format

iVillage Member
A nice feature of the new format
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 12:03pm
was pointed out on the Heirloom board

"If you go to the top of the board and click on "outline view" it will open a window with the posts listed much like our old format. If you click on a post in the outline, the post will appear in the main window so you can read it. You can use the outline view to see all the posts and read what you want without losing your place! Very nice! "

It really does work!

Elaine

Community Leader
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 4:54pm
Also use the arrows in the center of the keyboard instead of the mouse when you want to bring down the page of post Hello Elaine Hope you are Smiling...wren
<
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:17pm
The outline feature makes it alot easier to use!! The boards are easy once you get the hang of them.

Melissa

Community Leader
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 6:52am
Another thing is that instead of popping out all the time just go to the bottom of the message you are reading and use the 1 2 3 next to change pages AND if you read and reply then post then hit the upper name and it will take you back to were you were to continue on THESE shorter boards are a breeze to do BUT the Bigger ones are a little more harder but it can be done... GGG here I am telling the computer whiz s I am very green and I have picked this system up very easy... Now that is something when you think about it.... Now Have a Great Day I m off for my walk and shopping later on-
<