Good Morning Sauturday the 29th

Community Leader
Good Morning Sauturday the 29th
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:54am
I hope everyone a great weekend I am off to Aldi's to pick up some groceries. Been up since 5 and took my am walk and washed two loads of was hung one and dry that , folded and put it away and soon the other will be dried THE wind is wick today especially living on a Hill... Well Everyone Have a Great Day I am off... wren
<
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 12:30pm
Hi wren! All I did today was my laundry and I'm all worn out. Still recovering from that awful bronchitis and the side effects from the antibiotics. I'm checking to see if there's anything on TV this afternoon because it's threatening to rain and I just want to hole up in my big chair with the cat.

Speaking of my cat, Bubba, he's all wound up because his clump of catnip is just poking up in the garden and I brought him a pinch. He ate it all up and now he's chasing shadows!

Elaine

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 6:55am
My oldest daughter shopped at Aldi's yesterday too. She goes back to college today and wanted to stock up on some "dorm foods" at a cheap price. That's my girl !

Nancy
Community Leader
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 9:23am
Have you thought of taking some garlic pills for your bronchotic... that helps me with the stuff OH do you know that cat nip is good for the mood?? I eat it too its good when you need a boost... O its snowing here in NY upstate area Have a great day!! wren
<
Community Leader
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 9:25am
Aldi is a great place to save and I sure do that!! Now Nancy YOU have a great day.. I am sending you a smile and hug so you can be happy today...wren
<