Getting Going in February: 30 Days and 30 Nights of Posting...oops Make that 28!

Administrator
Getting Going in February: 30 Days and 30 Nights of Posting...oops Make that 28!
Mon, 01-31-2011 - 3:16pm

Tomorrow (February 1) starts a new month so we'll start a new thread. Make it a point to stop in and post something positive you are doing toward your weight loss goals. :)

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

Pages

iVillage Member

Hello,

I would like to do something positive for my weight loss goals by becoming part of this message board...

Do you mind if I join in on the fun?

Administrator
Woohoo-Absolutely. We would LOVE to have you join us. :)

Karla

iVillage Member

GREAT!

iVillage Member

Welcome to (almost) feb.

Administrator
Oh great job on the Leslie Sansone. I love her DVDs. Which one are you walking with?

Not really any rules here. We are all trying to check in daily though to post something positive and help keep us motivated.

Karla

Administrator
Sledding is the one thing I don't care for. I don't like to be cold and wet and no matter how I dress, I get cold and wet while sledding.

Karla

iVillage Member

Hello and Happy February!

I really like sledding, but I've gotten so big over the past 4 years that my snow pants don't fit, and so I haven't been sledding in a long while...today we are getting socked here with lots and lots of snow - and apparently the biggest part of the snow won't be coming until later tonight..yikes...so

Administrator
hahaha-I just hauled a load of wood into the garage and house to just in case but I'm reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly hoping we don't need it!

Karla

iVillage Member

Ha!

iVillage Member
ppwendling - Welcoem to the board!

Karla - I somehow missed the idea behind this post in January adn by the time I figured it out, the month was half gone - but I will do better and 'play' in February

All - So-it is snowing here (I think it's snowing all over the world) but I still walked to work, to the gym, and home. I lifted weights (chest/back) after a 10 minute bike warm up and followed by an ab circuit. It was a good day for me.

Hope if it's snowing where you are, you stay safe, and if it isn't, get my room ready, I'm coming over! Because I am in the 'not a sledding lover' group!

SJ

Pages