Welcome to the New Board Roll Call..(M)

iVillage Member
Welcome to the New Board Roll Call..(M)
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:46am
I hope you like the layout of our new boards. They seem easy to navigate, but the look is a little different than what we are used to, however, basically they are still the same boards. We are all here to help each other learn how to use them, so if you need guidance please don't hesitate to ask. How about letting us know you were here today with your name, where you are from and tell us what you think of the new boards.

Hugs

Evitalouise & k_roni

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:50am
Hiya! Cheryl in Oklahoma here. I think they will be great. Only thing that bothers me is how the lines bother my 40something eyes, LOL

~Cheryl~ hunting her glasses

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 3:02pm
Hello Ladies, Barb here from the White Mtns. of Arizona. I was a little concerned about finding my way around here, but I think it will get easier. Have a good day.
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 6:10pm
This is Melissa, from Queensland Australia here.

Well Im slowly getting the hang of the boards, just filled out my profile, and its alot better in the outline format.

Melissa.

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 7:36pm
I'm glad to see everyone adapting so far. Sorry I could not look in today; we were painting the store so all of the equipment was pulled out, including the computers. We were only able to keep one computer up and running all day to service customers, and darned if we weren't buried in customers since 4 of us were trying to share that one machine. It's Murphey's law! This is more a change of tools than anything. If you use other message boards on other sites you will likely recognize it.

Thank you Connie, for posting welcome on my behalf too; you are a gem.

k-roni

hunk 'o, hunk 'o burnin' heartburn!

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 8:48pm
Nicki in Olive Branch MS here, and thanks for welcoming us to the new boards! I think I'll really like them, once more posts are done and we figure out how they really work!
Nicki
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 9:28pm
Hi baby girl! I talked to your brother last night, he is so excited about Cole walking. He does not know that his troubles have just begun, and I am getting mothers' revenge, I'm not going to tell him! He said they are trying to make arrangements for coming up to visit us. How is Turkey Hunting Season going? Is your freezer full yet? I just about die laughing every time I am researching a food topic for chat and start running into the wild game versions of recipes. maybe I need a Road Kill chat, huh? You can co-host!

Love ya baby, talk to you later...

Mom

hunk 'o, hunk 'o burnin' heartburn!