Oh please, oh please...let this nausea be the real thing.

iVillage Member
Oh please, oh please...let this nausea be the real thing.
Fri, 07-22-2011 - 11:05pm

I've been feeling off and on mild nausea since about 3 or 4 days ago, but today....after a REALLY

Pages

iVillage Member
The nausea sounds very promising! What you've described is exactly what I had. It's impossible not to worry and feel negative and none of us will slap you...we all feel it too! Even if it's not rational to someone who's never experienced a loss, PAL brain is very real. I hope you keep getting your butt kicked by RPS and your little bean stays nice and snug!
Photobucket Forever Missing Our Angels ~ May 2010 ~ August 2010 ~ October 2010 
iVillage Member

Nausea is reassuring.

Me () -- 34 DH -- 37 Conceived DS naturally after almost 2 years TTC and one loss. Currently have been TTC #2 after 2 more years and two more losses. Recently found polyp in uterus. Scheduled for hysteroscopy and removal 6/2011..... Instead surprise
iVillage Member
Hope its ths real deal!! Sendin you tons oc p&pts!!

Photobucket <a href="http://lil

iVillage Member

Thanks ladies....I'm feeling really awful now....like I'm on a rocking boat and I can't get off! Ughhhhhh...but I swear, I'm not complaining.

iVillage Member
Dani, I hope you continue to be reassured by your symptoms & they get as strong as you need to keep you calm! While it feels so wrong to wish sickness on someone I know it's what you want. I hope this bean is snuggling in deep to join your family in about 8 months!
Photobucket
iVillage Member

We all know how scary the first trimester is. I'm so glad that your nausea is picking up & I'm hoping that your BBs will follow suit. I'm hoping your LO is snuggling in for a nice, long stay.

Photobucket
Thank you to Sara for the siggy!

BabyFruit Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Def sounds promising. I wishthe best for you, hoping this is a very sticky bean.
iVillage Member
I really think this is the one! I'm glad you are having m/s to help reassure you. I've been on the couch all day today! I know the progesterone is making me as sick as I am though b/c I forgot to take it one evening and I felt pretty good the next day. Still nauseous but nothing like all the other days....esp. today!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
First of all a big congrats Dani!! Your symptoms sound very promising. I am saying many prayers for you and you little one.
iVillage Member
The first tri is scary but so is every other tri. I hope you get some symptoms or something soon so you can hopefully stop worrying so much!