Fantastic Friday

iVillage Member
Fantastic Friday
Fri, 05-09-2003 - 7:49am
How large would you LIKE your pantry to be, and would it contain storage areas for potatoes and onions?

Mitch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I had the space, my pantry would be at least 4 feet wide, 4 feet deep, as tall as the walls in my home, and have an area specifically set up under floor level for potatoes and onions within it.

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-10-2003 - 11:10pm
I would like a pantry that was floor to ceiling with lots of storage shelves. Since I'm just one person, I don't need to store tons of food but I would like to get my cans out of my cramped cupboard by my fridge!

Smiles,

Donna :-)

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-15-2003 - 1:24pm
Ooh! My dream pantry (in my dream house of course) would be a whole room between the garage and kitchen- when we got back from shopping we'd have a shelf to put the groceries on and sort them out. The big freezer would be in here, shelves and cupboards to hold all the supplies and food neatly and a nice climate-controlled root cellar for my potatoes,etc. But oh first of all, space to organize!!! -V
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-16-2003 - 7:42am
Hi Vsgarno and Welcome to the Cook's Pantry! I would love to have an extra freezer although I can't justify one for just one person - LOL! But to have pantry space would be heavenly!

Smiles,

Donna :-)

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-16-2003 - 8:54am
Welcome to the board vsgarno!!! What a splendid idea....you can include me in on a pantry set up like that. My freezer is taking up space in my kitchen that could be put to much better use.....like being able to have the leaves of the table back in them....lol

Thank you for such a grand post!!!

Mitch