What a week!!!

iVillage Member
What a week!!!
Sat, 07-05-2003 - 11:17am
I've gone from time to deal with several things each day to having to deal with one thing for an entire week solid....It's so hard for me now a days to think that it cost me an entire week just dealing with such small tasks to accomplish one end.

OH well....maybe now things will settle a bit more...one more item left to deal with on the situation, and everything should be back to a more normal hectic day situation than what I've been dealing with. No wonder those repair facilities take so long to get things done....call in,,,,go in, order, go in....wrong part....back to square one, but finding another twist, now to order three things. Two have come in right...well, right enough LOL. If the last item comes in right, some time early week...Holiday in the middle slowed the return process...maybe I can get back to normal until the 11th again. I can't wait till the kids go back to school either.

I cooked simple yesterday...to hot and humid here, so we just had chips and smoked sausage for dinner along with a salad (from a bag at that). Today though, it's going to be pork ribs bbq'd by me over the grill in the heat and humidity.....at least I got a bit of rest from all the running yesterday.

Community Leader
Thu, 07-10-2003 - 2:13am
What? The kids just barely got out of school, and now you can't wait for the little darlings to go back. LOL. I haven't been doing much cooking at all this last week. It has been really hot here for Alaska. This last couple days we have beat the heat record for here. Whew. My 13 ds made some stew yesterday which was pretty darn good. Now If I can just get him to clean up after himself. I won't stop trying.

:-)

Linda T.
Photobucket