Question Of The Week: Color

iVillage Member
Question Of The Week: Color
Mon, 09-01-2003 - 11:34am
This is kind of a quirky question, to get you thinking:

What is your personal favorite color? How many things in your pantry are that color???

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-02-2003 - 10:54am
My personal favorite color is Mediterranean Blue - that gorgeous, clear sea blue green that makes the Med so famous.

I have containers with blue lids in my pantry that remind me of Provence, France and even have my kitchen and breakfast room done in buttery yellow and soft toile blues. I also collect cobalt blue and Blue Willow English china. Even my pie plates are blue.

Do you think I love blue? LOL!

Alysia ;-)

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-02-2003 - 11:38am
Ok, I am a *true LIBRA* because I can't decide WHICH color is my favorite! I am absolutely terrible at choosing "favorites" of *anything*!! Pathetic, I know!

~ Joy

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-02-2003 - 2:15pm
I love shades of green. I can't say that I pay much attention to what color things are in my pantry, since it's behind closed doors, but I have a mural on the wall that I painted with ivy twining on a trellis against a blue sky. And I have a lot of green vintage dishes, jadite, Stangle, Hall, fiesta and so on. There's a collection of individual green teapots on top of my cookbook shelf and a collection of green gravy boats in my living room. I also have a lot of plants.

Elaine

Elaine

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-03-2003 - 3:37pm
Well hello fellow Libra! Funny about us isn't it? Even funnier is that I am married to a Taurus and he is worse than me. I have learned to make the decisions, he simply can't decide on anything LOL!

I love the sages, purples, blues, and pinks. Guess the only color I really don't like is orange, maybe because I look awful wearing it LOL!!!