Find a Conversation
|Tue, 03-30-2010 - 2:45pm|
Here is a recipe from our website for those who like carrots. It is called Mustard Glazed Carrots. We at Triscuit have a section of our website dedicated to recipes that you can make with crops grown on your own home farm. Hope you enjoy it!
Prep time: 15 min
Total time: 15 min
Makes: 4 servings
What you need
* 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen baby carrots
* 2 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard
* 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill or parsley
* 1 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
* COOK carrots as directed on package.
* MEANWHILE, mix remaining ingredients until well blended.
* DRAIN carrots; place in medium bowl. Add mustard mixture; toss to coat.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Substitute 1 tsp. dill weed or parsley flakes for the fresh dill.