burgers? is round the whole enchilada?

iVillage Member
burgers? is round the whole enchilada?
Tue, 04-06-2010 - 9:54pm

I love to play with my food, so I see potential everywhere.

hunk 'o, hunk 'o burnin' heartburn!

Community Leader
Fri, 04-09-2010 - 11:32pm

2 things... For years I could not get a meatloaf right in a loaf pan. Sometimes it would be so hard when it was done it was awful.....when it tasted good you had to spoon it out of the pan because it was kind of soupy.

One day I got out my microwave bundt pan....it is smaller than a regular one but it don't have the ridges in it. I made my meatloaf the way I always did put it in the pan and put it in the microwave. Not only did it turn out perfect there was hardly any drippings. I turned it out and sliced it just like they do on tv. And it tasted so good I would never put it in the oven again....mine is round with a hole in the middle.....lol

One day I told Del we were going to have hamburger for supper. He said he would rather have a hotdog...So he got a hamburger that looked kind of like a hotdog...if went well on the hot dog buns.....lol....If you can make hamburger into balls, I don't know why you can't make them any shape you want.

We like sausage but don't have it very often for the same reason I try to eat beans.....cause it is good for me. But I started making my own sausage because I like the flavor I can give it.....Again Del said he would like to have sausage links for

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-10-2010 - 1:28pm

You are right about the sausage!

hunk 'o, hunk 'o burnin' heartburn!

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-10-2010 - 8:35pm
I made the most wonderful meatloaf in a bread pan:
a layer of lean ground meat with bread crumbs, egg
and Italian spices, layer of spaghetti sauce, and
another layer just like the first one.

font-size: 14pt;">Susan

Photobucket