Any special holiday time plans:

Food you crave the most right now:

sig2-sm

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-06-2011 - 12:08pm

Name: Heidi

Due Date: April 15

Baby # and gender if you know it already: baby#5 and gender ultrasound in 2 weeks!

Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now: right now I'm doing some reading/research on tummy and hip binding for after the baby is born. I've never done it before but am considering giving it a try this time.

sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-06-2011 - 12:42pm
Name: Christine

Due Date: April 10th

Baby # and gender if you know it already: #6 on green team

Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now: The birth and recovery. I had a bit of a traumatic birth last time and it was one of the reasons we decided we wouldn't have anymore kids. Lately I have been having nightmares about the birth and I am nervous about it.

Favorite part of this pregnancy so far: Falling asleep so quickly

Any special holiday time plans: No we moved this summer and live far away from our extended family so we will be on our own

Food you crave the most right now: mashed potatoes and gravy

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-06-2011 - 1:12pm

Name:

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-06-2011 - 1:47pm
Name: Caroline

Due Date: April 9th

Baby # and gender if you know it already: Baby #2, team green

Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now: Not feeling the baby move all the time yet, stresses me out.

Favorite part of this pregnancy so far: Not being sick at all

Any special holiday time plans: Same ol' great food and family

Food you crave the most right now: Steak fajitas.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-06-2011 - 2:04pm

Name: Steph

Due Date: April 22nd, but I will have a c-section before this

Baby # and gender if you know it already: Number 2 and will probably find the gender out in the next two or three weeks.

Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now: Wondering what we are going to have. I'm also having a lot of minor cramping when I sneeze, though it is quick and goes away, but it still makes me nervous. I'm sure it's okay. Other than that, I'm starting to think that this baby will be another big baby, so I'm preparing for major acid reflux and heartburn in my last trimester.

Favorite part of this pregnancy so far: This pregnancy I've gained maybe one pound all together. With my son, I gained about 65, so I'm hoping to keep this one to a minimum. I've got weight to lose, so if I don't gain anything, that's awesome.

Any special holiday time plans: I think at Christmas we are going to see our families since it falls on a weekend and we both have the 26th off as a paid holiday, but we're staying home for Thanksgiving. We have just cooked here at our house and if people want to come over, they can.

Food you crave the most right now: Sweets, mostly, but I've discovered that chocolate is giving me major heartburn, so I'm going to have to try to get out of the habit of a little bit every now and then.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-06-2011 - 2:33pm

Name: Keri

Due Date: April 25th

Baby # and gender if you know it already: #2, and not sure if we'll find out gender or not. My U/S is in 3 weeks.

Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now: Whether or not I'll be successful breastfeeding this time. I'm really hoping that we can save some money and strictly breastfeed for awhile.

Favorite part of this pregnancy so far: Feeling this LO kick and move fairly regularly now. And I'm loving the lack of m/s this time around.

Any special holiday time plans: I have no idea what our Thanksgiving plans are this year (DH has to work all day). Christmas is always crazy for us. Both DH and I have such a big family that it's hard to see everyone.

Food

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-07-2011 - 1:52pm

Name: Ashley

Due Date: April 18 according to u/s and April 24 according to my midwife!

Baby # and gender if you know it already: #2 and he/she will be a surprise :)

Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now: Sometimes I just wonder if everything's okay since I don't feel the baby's kicks all the time yet. But I try not to get too worried because I know it doesn't do any good to worry all the time.

Favorite part of this pregnancy so far: Starting to feel my LO's kicks :)

Any special holiday time plans: Our first family Christmas party is Dec. 4 and I'm super excited about it :) I'm already very excited about Christmas this year!!

Food you crave the most right now:

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-07-2011 - 3:57pm

Name:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-08-2011 - 9:56am
Name: Julianne

Due Date: 04-23-11

Baby # and gender if you know it already: Baby #3, GIRL!

Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now: I'm hoping to avoid GD this time or any blood pressure issues. I just want a happy, healthy pregnancy.

Favorite part of this pregnancy so far: The time of year. It's nice being pregnant in this season.

Any special holiday time plans: We're going to DC for Thanksgiving, then X-mas is at my house for tons and TONS of family :)

Food you crave the most right now: Salad, lately. Mmm. With tomatoes!

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-08-2011 - 10:26am

Name:

-Bess--- mom to Eve and Ariel
http://mommakesmilk.com

Pages