Welcome to the new Quick & Easy Recipes

iVillage Member
Welcome to the new Quick & Easy Recipes
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 1:42pm
Pull up a chair and make yourself comfy in our brand new kitchen. There are a lot of new things here and they are all bright and shiny and just begging to be played with. Please ask any questions that you may have (and we know that you will have many!). We will do our best to answer your questions and if we don't know the answers we'll call in the big guys. And don't forget to fill out your new profiles!

This folder will be for our everyday discussions. Please post all recipes in the Recipe Collection folder (and note that we don't have to do as much editing to make our recipes look pretty now - YIPPEE!). Don't forget to check into the roll call!

Start your engines ladies and let's get cooking!

Your friendly cl's,

Karen, Daisy and Jo

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 7:17pm
Hi Bethany. With the switch over to the new format there were a unexpected problems that came up. Unfortunately they were unable to keep the same link for the archives (which is something that they did not think was going to be able to happen...). The archives *are* there and are searchable to an extent. Anything posted in the last year is searchable by the post title. I'm afraid that doesn't help you out a whole lot at the moment though. I'm going to pass this along to the higher ups and see what they come up with. I'm sorry that I can't do much more than that at the moment. As soon as I hear anything I'll pass it along.

Karen

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 10:02am
hi

i read the board daily,and just love it! i have been going thru the archives,copying ones i'd like to try. now with this new board,i can't figure out how to go to old archives. i can only go backwards,from the current board. when i go to links to archives,1-71,it doesn't take me anywhere. i'm trying to get to archive board 14,for the keilbasi+potatoes recipe.also,i used to send"page by email',to my outlook express,and store the recipes in a folder, can't do that either. also,when i try to print out recipe,it won't let me go to selection,and i have to print out all the ads,too.....any way for me to acess the older archives? thank you
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 4:17pm
Nicky, click on "outline view" above. It will open a new window and look more like our old boards. When you want to see a message, click on it and it will open a new window.

HTH!

Jo:)

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 3:55pm
Okay smacked my forehead and went DUH!

Finally see the little itty bitty 1 2 3 4 at the bottom... could they have made it any more obvious??? LOL

Thanks any how!

Nicky

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 3:43pm
Am I dumb? I can't figure out how to see the replies to any of the messages... I can see that where it says "replies: 3" but how do I read them????

Nicky

How am I going to see your reply to this even???? LOL ?

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 11:06am
Well since I see a really cute teddy bear avatar for you I'm guessing you figured it out.

In case anyone else is wondering, you can log in and go to your new profile and choose one of the avatars. At the moment only cl's can upload their own.

Karen

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:43am
How do you get an icon like where your picture is in the upper left corner of the post?