Grand opening roll call!

iVillage Member
Grand opening roll call!
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 1:48pm
Please give us your name, location and one thing that you like about the new boards!
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 4:04pm
Daisy here... I like that we can pick out the messages that we haven't read. Don't know how to do it yet, but I've heard we can... lol.

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 4:26pm
Hi Karen and everyone!

I'll be lurking more and more as time goes on, but doubtful I can add anything of use to anyone else.

Why, I'm button, and I live somewhere south southeast of you.

I like being able to edit. And use a picture of my doggie as my cl avitar. He's cuter than I am!

Make sure you eat tonight, grrrrr. That's my most ferocious growl.

Herrrrrrre comessss the raaaaain againnn...

byeeeee!

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 6:44pm
*giggle* I see you came in your fancy dress and tried to trick us all! But ha-ha I know your tricks too well my friend. And now you'll have everyone confused and going around looking for a cute cl-buttonw_s doggie avatar when your cl hat tops off your other log in name...(not that you ever wear your hat, hmmmmm). You're a cruel one. ;-) And he really is such a cute pooch - in a big drooly sort of way (hey, you know I'm a confirmed cat lover).

Speaking of which - Piper is still trying to work her way through the close to 30 lbs of cheese you brought up (ok, ok, slight exaggeration...but you did bring at *least* 10 lbs...).

And I had a salad with California dressing (complements of C who left them here yesterday...) and some sort of white fish - haddock maybe??? Can't remember. Cooked it on the mini foreman though. First time i've cooked fish on it...pretty tasty.

Karen

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 7:53pm
I'm here in KY. Wondering if our archives got transferred?

We have some great stuff back there.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:47pm
Cheryl from Kansas. STill trying to get used to these new boards. But I think I will like it.
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 9:19pm
Kelly from N. Texas. This is my first attempt on the system so I don't what I like best yet. It seems like you can move around a lot faster! I think it will take awhile for all of us to get used to!
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 8:58am
Hi Tracy! Glad to see you made it. They are working on transferring over all the archives. They ran into a tiny bit of trouble with them. It make take them a little while to complete everything (there are a lot of boards here! lol) but they are working on it. The archives will be available for viewing in the archive folder but they will be available for reading only. If you want to post something to any of them you'll have to copy and paste the contents into a new post and then we can discuss it.

It would be interesting seeing as now we will NEVER archive...so all posts that we started as of yesterday can keep being bumped up for posting. Pretty neat, eh?

Karen

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:03am
Hi Cheryl. Glad you made it. It will take a bit of getting used but I promise - it gets easier the more you use it. :)

Karen

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:05am
Hey Kelly. Happy to see that you are trying out the new boards. I've actually found them a bit faster too. Once you've played on them a bit, come back and let us know something that you like about them. :)

Karen

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 3:32pm
HELLO! Wow I'm out sick and come back and things look really different! LOL

Nicky from Washington State.

I suppose it'll be easier to find recipes amongst friendly chatter???