Friday Five

iVillage Member
Friday Five
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 9:20am
I know that Daisy is having some problems with her computer at work so I'm going to post a Friday Five...(if you do manage to get here today Daisy, I hope you don't mind...). (some questions are shamelessly stolen from ohter boards...I'm bad and admiting it...)

1. What is your favourite spring food?

2. Favourite Spring flower?

3. I've been told that it's spring break in a lot of places this week - did you ever go on trip in high school or college???

4. "Girls Gone Wild" - Could this phrase be used to apply to you (past or present?)

5. What is the one thing this weekend that you are going to do for *you*?

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_kballu
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 11:50pm
I'll be the first in line to donate!! LOL I don't know about getting smaller after nursing... if I did, I sure didn't notice. But then again, I had to stop nursing early on both occassions.

I cracked up at you saying, Keep 'em anchored! I'll have to tell my husband that one. ROFL!

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 1:04pm
Daisy, I have to tell you that I almost wrote, "except for Daisy." That is so funny how you replied! :D lol

Such a funny coincidence ~ and yes! ~ for the love of pete, keep 'em anchored! lol, K

PS. Is it possible to get smaller as the years go by? I stopped nursing a year ago and I swear my bras that I wore pre-nursing are baggy now. Hmm, are you making donations yet??

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 12:55pm
girl... i am SO GLAD going topless is not legal. I would scare everyone if I let these puppies loose.... ROFL! I wish i had money for a reduction and I wish I could go braless... that would be SO NICE! Enjoy it girl... (i know you do).

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 11:04am
That sounds like a deal. And it's funny that you mentioned that you found a game you got hooked on - I came over to post about a board game I played last night that I think I could easily become addicted too...
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 10:34am
We ended up having a pretty cold weekend, but it was fun. Royce and I went shopping for supplies to fix my truck (we're "upgrading" ;)). I also started playing this neat PS2 game called Dark Cloud ~ so addictive.

Oh Karen, I think it should be legal to go topless everywhere. I think we have ridiculous stances, legally and morally, on womens bare chests and women are taken advantage of because of this ~ and that some guy is capitalizing on that vulnerability makes me mad sometimes.

I have some good asparagus tips I found in a magazine ~ I'll add them if you start a thread.

Karen

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 1:18pm
I don't think I answered this...

1. What is your favourite spring food? Asparagus, fresh lobster (where i come fromm it's a spring treat).

2. Favourite Spring flower? Mayflowers - haven't seen any in years though. :(

3. I've been told that it's spring break in a lot of places this week - did you ever go on trip in high school or college??? Nope.

4. "Girls Gone Wild" - Could this phrase be used to apply to you (past or present?) giggle - I asked the question - do you really NEED for me to answer it (although unlike the other Karen I've only flashed my boobies by accident...).

5. What is the one thing this weekend that you are going to do for *you*? I took a nice long nap and rented movies.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 1:11pm
lol Daisy. Are you sure you are not a Steel Magnolia??

Hmmm buttercups. Nice. I forgot about those.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 12:58pm
1. What is your favourite spring food?

I'm with Cheryl... salads! But I also love my green beans.

2. Favourite Spring flower?

Buttercups & Lilacs. I used to have a huge Lilac bush right outside my bedroom window at my old house. I loved opening the windows during the night and then waking up to that beautiful scent.

3. I've been told that it's spring break in a lot of places this week - did you ever go on trip in high school or college???

No, I was too much in love with my boyfriend (husband now) to go anywhere away from him for that long... gag... lol.

4. "Girls Gone Wild" - Could this phrase be used to apply to you (past or present?)

No... i save boob shots for the bedroom... lol.

5. What is the one thing this weekend that you are going to do for *you*?

I went to a tea/coffee party at my church and we had the best time... the theme was "Easter Bonnet" and we all had to wear wild & crazy hats. I won for most creative... i made a patriotic hat out of my old straw beach hat. I covered it in patriotic fabric and had this wild red, white & blue star garland draped around it.... i looked ridiculous but it was fun. One lady used an old Easter basket and turned it upside down and decorated it and wore it on her head.. lol.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 11:25am
Hmmm you wild Taylor Jade??? I have not idea what you are talking about. ;-)

There are a lot of people mentioning asparagus...maybe we'll just have to start an asparagus thread.

So what did you end up doing for you this weekend???

Karen

PS - If you ever come up to Canada it is legal to go topless in Ontario...

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 11:22am
MMMMMMM asparagus...hmmm since it's getting to be in season that means it should go on sale soon. :) Ladybugs already?? Wow.

lol @ not needing more information.

Oh a picnic. I can't wait for picnic weather!

Pages