Silly Sunday Survey ~3/30/03~

iVillage Member
Silly Sunday Survey ~3/30/03~
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 9:09am
1. In the room you are in, is anything out of place with the decor?

A two part question:

2. (A) Have you tried anything new lately (product, service, activity, recipe, etc.)? (you can list more than one)

(B) If so, what did you think of it/them?

3. Do you have a spring cleaning or other spring routine?

4. Describe your current purse/handbag/packpack.

5. If you were to write a book about your life so far, what would the title be?

6. What was the last state or province you visited (other than your own)? Why did you go there?

Happy Sunday!

Jo:)

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 8:48am
Sunday A's on Monday

1. In the room you are in, is anything out of place with the decor? Ummm I'm at work right now - the large green recycling bin isn't going so well with our decor at the moment...

A two part question:

2. (A) Have you tried anything new lately (product, service, activity, recipe, etc.)? (you can list more than one)

Burt's Bees lip balm - it rocks and everyone should get some, lol. Hmmmm V-Go a different blend of V-8 - I like it a lot. Cabot haberno cheddar cheese (one of the many types of cabot cheese rayeellen brought me) - it's HOT - but good if you have small bites. Fruits and Passions Mango Cantaloupe perfume - LOVE it. And I just have a regular old swiffer but recently have started using swiffer wet clothes on it for cleaning the floor by the door because it gets dirty so quickly and it's a pain to haul out the mop and bucket for just that small area. It works pretty well. Not the same as a true scrubbing but does very well for those inbetween times.

No. I have no cleaning routine whatsoever. I'm a slob. My bf's sister came over on friday evening (I work with her) and made me clean my living room. Sigh. It does look good though...I suppose...

I have three that I rotate. My everyday is a small black shoulder bag - similar to this...

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=13635&bmUID=1049121674564

I use that most days. Only it's not MEC (unfortunately). It has velco and zipper compartments and I can fit a surprising amount of stuff in it when I need too...

I also have a Roots mini backpack in red and white. I love it. Most people don't like it because it's white (and therefore some sort of silly taboo...) but I think it's really cute.

And the last is the one that I use on dressy days...it's a simple small shoulder bad with a really short strap. Hold pretty much only the essentials.

I NEED variety in my life. lol

I shaved my legs for this?

6. What was the last state or province you visited (other than your own)? Why did you go there?

Hmmm Ontario. Went there in October and spent a weekend in Ottawa.

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 9:47pm

~I have kids, the whole place is a nightmare.

our most recent acquisition, a Sponge Bob fishtank, goes with nothing-

it's hideous

A two part question:

2. (A) Have you tried anything new lately (product, service,

activity, recipe, etc.)? (you can list more than one)

~I'm such a creature of habit. I'm racking my brain and can think

of nothing new.

~I love spring planting. If my world, KY, everthing gets

planted on Derby Day- the first Saturday in May

~ I carry a black backpack purse. Like my house, it's a wreck.

5. If you were to write a book about your life so far,

what would the title be?

~????

6. What was the last state or province you visited (other than your own)?

Why did you go there?

~We went to Tennessee (Gatlinburg) for Labor Day weekend. It was

a trip with all the in-laws. I swore I'd never do it again. It

was horrible.

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 10:06am

In the Modern American Playroom that it is? LOL ~ No.

A two part question:

We started using Wide Open West Broadband for internet/cable hookup ~ We like it a lot and the price is right.. In terms of food, we tried some of the quick meals from the Schwan Man and while it tasted good, I had to add a substantial amount of veggies ~ the chicken and broccoli came with like four little heads of it. And the servings were not large enough to be considered a whole meal.

Usually, but not this year.

I use a huge black bag with many pockets to carry books, play stuff and snacks for day trips, but I usually just use my pockets to carry my keys, phone and money.

This Is It. (like the Kenny Loggins song)

I think it was Arizona last May. My of my, time goes by fast. We may have gone to a surrounding state in recent months, but I just can't recall.

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 9:20am
1. In the room you are in, is anything out of place with the decor? >>> the black fuzzy bat hanging from the floor lamp

A two part question:

2. (A) Have you tried anything new lately (product, service, activity, recipe, etc.)? (you can list more than one) >>> WestSoy Banana Berry Smoothie, Pirates Booty popcorn in Caramel

(B) If so, what did you think of it/them? >>> the smoothie needed more strawberries, but that is easily remedied, the Pirates Booty is heavenly!

3. Do you have a spring cleaning or other spring routine? >>> not really, but I plan to start painting again, this time the bedroom

4. Describe your current purse/handbag/packpack. >>> Just bought a new one yesterday. It's a croched straw looking one with a drawstring closure type top with flowers on the front.

5. If you were to write a book about your life so far, what would the title be? >>> A Blonde Life

6. What was the last state or province you visited (other than your own)? Why did you go there? >>> Alabama - went there yesterday with Mom to get her hair done and shop

Happy Sunday!

Jo:)

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://