Four on Fool's day

iVillage Member
Four on Fool's day
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 9:30am
1. Have you ever played an April Fool's Day prank on anyone? If so, please share.

2. Has anyone ever played an April Fool's Day prank on you? Want to share the story?

3. Who would you like to play an April Fool's Day prank on? What would you do?

4. What is the "fool"ish thing you've ever done?

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 10:09am
1. Have you ever played an April Fool's Day prank on anyone?

Not really. Probably because it would be expected so it wouldn't work out anyhow.

2. Has anyone ever played an April Fool's Day prank on you? Want to share the story?

My 6 yr old dd just told that there was a silverfish in the bathroom ~ very convincingly. Scary.

If I could get away with it it would be my husband (but he wouldn't fall for it). It would have to fall into the food category, he hates everything but kindly eats anything I make. I'm thinking sweetbreads disguised or something gross like that.

Once I flew an ultralight down the center of the city. That could have had ugly ramifications. Next time I'll do it naked.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 10:12am
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~*~*((((APRIL FOOLS))))*~*~!!!!!!!
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 11:02am
"Next time I'll do it naked" - ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh thanks, I needed a giggle. lol

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 12:52pm
1. Have you ever played an April Fool's Day prank on anyone? If so, please share.

No, but I got one played on me... a few years ago, my office-mate came in telling me she won the Lottery and I got all excited for her but then she told me the truth. One reason I got all excited is because we've both agreed that if either of us win, we'd take care of the other... lol. I didn't think she won millions, but thousands popped up in my mind! ROFL

OOps.... i'm too fast... see above!

I'm not sure but it would be one that would be bad news so the person would be relieved that it wasn't true rather than having them think something good happened and then have the person be disappointed that it didn't happen. (if that makes sense.. lol)

Tried to embarrass my husband in a restaurant once. It was his birthday and he is always embarrassing everyone so we (all our friends) decided to try to get him. We asked the staff of the restaurant to come over and make him do some crazy stuff because it was his birthday and they did, but he loved it... and even went further than he was supposed to. He got up on his chair and clapped and sang with them like an ole hillbilly slapping his knee and whooping & hollering... he ended up embarrassing us!!! lol... he's a hard one to get. But me and my daughters did get him a few years ago. We usually watch birds & bunnies & squirrels outside our windows of the house and one of my daughters put our fake bunny on top of a snow pile in our yard and it was almost dusk when my husband noticed it. He started telling us to look and said.. That bunny hasn't moved a muscle for at least 15 minutes! LOL... i think we lasted about 10 minutes and then we busted out laughing... and he agreed that we got him! lol

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 11:53pm
ROFL!!!! YOU NUT!

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 8:28am
Haha! You guys got him. ;-)

Hmm not sure that I could tell someone that I won the lottery and didn't...they'd be so disappointed. lol