Two on Tuesday

iVillage Member
Two on Tuesday
Tue, 04-08-2003 - 10:06am
1. What was the last movie that you had to drag someone to see?

2. Do you have to have caffiene in the morning or on a daily basis? What is your prefered form of caffeine?

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_kballu
Sat, 04-12-2003 - 2:05pm

It's a good thing you didn't say "what was the last movie someone brought you to see in drag?"

2. Do you have to have caffiene in the morning or on a daily basis? What is your prefered form of caffeine?

I avoid it like the plague! No coffee, no caffeine soda, , no caffeinated tea, but I will profess to surrendering on chocolate.

Edited 4/12/2003 2:05:55 PM ET by rayeellen

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 1:51pm
I used the welcome because it had a cup of coffee... LOL. Yes, I love my coffee. And as far as coffee flavored desserts, i have only had one that i care for and i don't even know what it was. It was a catered event here at the hospital and I thought the little thing was chocolate and it tured out to be coffee flavored and it was SO good. Of course, I can still be talked into trying any of them... lol.

Yes.. Nicole Kidman in lingerie might work, but it would work better if she had bigger ta ta's! LOL

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 9:17am
lol - you avoid caffeine free drinks??? That's a first.

Um, I would have to be dragged to see the Piglet movie too.

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 9:16am
Daisy, I had no idea you were such a coffee freak. lol Do you like coffee flavoured desserts too?

I liked Moulin Rouge. Actually I just lent it to a guy at work who liked it a lot more than he thought he would. You never know...maybe you could push the whole seeing Nicole Kidman in lingerie thing???? lol

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-08-2003 - 9:29pm
1. I am not a big movie go-er, so the reverse is true for me. I am going

to be drug to see Piglet's Big Movie this week with my daughter.

2. I am a total caffeine freak. I drink a huge mug of coffee every morning and keep

it going all day. I actually avoid caffeine free soft drinks.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-08-2003 - 1:59pm

Me and my husband take turns picking the movie so i rarely have to drag him. He might give me a rolling eye look, but he usually ends up liking whatever I pick. He still refuses to see Moulin Rouge though... one of these days i'm going to trap him! Probably on one of those nights he wants a nice back rub! LOL YAY for bargaining power!

Oh, i definitely have my caffeine! Every day... i have cut down though and I don't drink it after noon. I usually have a couple cups of coffee every day.... loaded up too... thanks to my father who's coffee I sipped as a child and got to liking.

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-08-2003 - 12:31pm
LOL ~ I don't know Kare, I'm a pouter when it comes to that kind of thing ;) lol

Let me say that the cast makes the movie tolerable ~ they are all pretty charming (namely Colin Firth). To it's credit, it started out ok and with the right writers, I think it could have been made into a stronger fairy tale type story ~ But it's harmless and the clothes are great (!)

And besides, What girl doesn't want to go to London?

Have a good time!! K

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-08-2003 - 12:15pm
lol - it's so funny that you mention that because that's the movie that I'm dragging my bf to see tonight. lol I can't help it - it has Colin Firth in it - I MUST see it! Besides - this way he gets to pick the next movie. It's very fair - even he he does go to see many of the movies that I don't want to with the boys (and some that I DO - hmph) ... (but that's ok right???).

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-08-2003 - 11:19am
Hi Karen ~ hope you are finding a reprieve from the icy weather.

1. I don't because I think movie going is a religious experience ;D lol, and I'm not taking someone with me who won't experience it the same way. (I did get to see "What A Girl Wants" with not a lot of enthusiasm on my part, but the company was superb and I couldn't pass up the invite of a 6 year old.)

2. Caffeine? Oh man, Diet Pepsi. Yep the big DP. I love coffee, but I don't drink it often