Silly Sunday Survey ~4/13/03~

iVillage Member
Silly Sunday Survey ~4/13/03~
Sun, 04-13-2003 - 9:21am
1. What do you think is the Strangest food being sold today?

2. Do you have any big summer plans?

3. What will you be eating for lunch today?

4. What was the name of your 3rd grade teacher?

5. What is something that you will never understand, no matter how much you try?

6. Is there something (trend, game, music, fashion) that you wish you could be a kid/teenager again just so that you could really enjoy it or look good in it?

7. How do you keep track of your bills each month? Do you have a special calendar or book where you keep them or write down when they are due?

Happy Sunday!

Jo:)

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-17-2003 - 9:46am
My mother orders cheese from a place called Ehlenbachs which will send any SIZE block of cheese so when she sends cheese it can be 30 lbs at a time!
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-17-2003 - 9:19am
lol. There are several I'm not to fond of myself. I mostly eat cheddar though because it's really the only thing I can get in a large enough package. lol Although I will slip in the odd extras now and then. Not lately though because I'm still working through the small mountain of Cabot cheese that someone gave me (with Piper's help of course).
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-17-2003 - 8:42am
I saw it in the produce section one weak and weird shopping trip and thought it would appeal to the kids, they had it in purple or bright orange. The first time I gave it to my kids you would have thought I was trying to poison them....so it sits on the fridge door waiting for someone to take pity on it.

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-17-2003 - 8:40am
I actually find several cheeses unappealling and I can seriously get tired of cheese. LOL.
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-16-2003 - 9:18pm
strange I've never heard of purple ranch dressing before. I told my 8 yo dd. She said yew! I think that has to rate right along with green ketchup, yuck - lol I say if it ain't broke ......
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-16-2003 - 9:06pm
Hey Joanna,

Thanks for the tip. I will definately check out the camping board! Happy Easter!

Kelly

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-16-2003 - 4:44pm
lol - I'm surprised to find that there is a cheese in your house that is not appealing. And cheese in a can IS new here - in fact I'm not even sure if you can get it here...

I don't think they ever marketed the purple and pink stuff here. If they did I didn't see it. Food that colour is just *wrong*. Although if I was a kid I might find it kinda cool (but then I was a picky eater...so maybe not...).

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-14-2003 - 6:09pm
Hey, I LOVE cheese in a can and it is not a new food...now that pizza cheese in a can I don't approve of...and if they start making it blue or purple then that is a problem

Now...this purple ranch dressing that I have that I bought because I thought the kids would like it and they won't touch...that is YUCKY.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-14-2003 - 6:06pm
I am desperate for this orange pie recipe just so I know how it was MADE!
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-14-2003 - 8:41am
1. What do you think is the Strangest food being sold today? Cheese in a can.

2. Do you have any big summer plans? Possibly going home for a visit, if not then likely going to NYC for a few days. Then in Sept (not quite summer) I should be heading to Florida for a big celebration. :)

3. What will you be eating for lunch today? No idea...something cheap.

4. What was the name of your 3rd grade teacher? Ms. Ferguson...same teacher that I had in 2nd grade only she was Mrs. Yates then (got divorced and took back her maiden name).

5. What is something that you will never understand, no matter how much you try? Bigotry, racism and discrimination.

6. Is there something (trend, game, music, fashion) that you wish you could be a kid/teenager again just so that you could really enjoy it or look good in it? Yeah, being young enough to go to a concert and stand up front on the floor without feeling like i'm at least 8 years older than the people around me...lol. But then again...you tend to get noticed more by the guys on stage...ohhh Gerry....!!! lol

7. How do you keep track of your bills each month? Do you have a special calendar or book where you keep them or write down when they are due?

Luck.

Pages