Wednesday Wishes

iVillage Member
Wednesday Wishes
Wed, 04-16-2003 - 10:48am
What is everyone up to today?

What do you wish you were doing today?

I'm sitting at my computer at work finishing a package (...and another one bites the dust, duh duh duh da duh...) and fielding phone calls while the bosses and the managers have a meeting. It's kind of funny right now because we've downsized for the slow period so when they do that it leaves two of us in the office. lol. I'll be starting another package when they get back.

I wish I was at home. I have a huge pile of laundry to do and I've had a spring cleaning bug all week - just no time to clean. lol Of course, I wouldn't say no to lying on a nice warm beach somewhere with a book in one hand and a nice slushy drink in the other. Oh cabana boy...

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-17-2003 - 9:16am
I keep him under lock and key, lol.
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-16-2003 - 9:22pm
I've been looking for that same cabana boy. I just can't seem to find him anywhere! LOL
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-16-2003 - 4:37pm
lol - unfortunately not a fun package like that. Although I did have McDonald's cadbury flurry today at lunch. It really does taste a lot like a cadbury creme egg...

Ugh - don't mention the word laundry...you should see the mountain of it that I have in my room...scary.

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-16-2003 - 4:35pm
Sorry to hear that you have a cold. Drink lots of juice. And try to get into bed early tonight.

Hmmm I guess I could share my cabana boy with you since you are sick. At least he'd give you something to look at. ;-)

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-16-2003 - 4:34pm
Ummm probably not but considering the amount of illegal smoking that goes on there...lol (and no not by me, yucky).

Haven't made it up there yet...but 4 day weekend coming up. :)

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-16-2003 - 4:20pm
I wish i was at home also... i have a boatload of laundry to do too.. never did catch up the other day. We have too darn many clothes... i really need to go through them.

I could handle being on the beach too... with a whole boatload of cabana boys instead of laundry!... lol.

*** Daisy ***

PS: What kind of package are you working on? HO Ho's, Ding Dongs, Cupcakes??? LOL

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-16-2003 - 4:11pm
I have a crappy cold and wish I was in bed. I'm sooo tired. I would also wish for your cabana boy to be a part time house keeper and come over and clean my bathroom and kitchen.

If I felt good I would like to be in my car heading west to see my friend in Missouri who I have been missing. If I had the energy I'd even bring the tent and camp in the Osarks...

But alas....

Today I've kept very lowkey so no phone calls which is nice, and now I'm getting ready to run an errand. I guess I also wish I was I Dream of Jeanie and could blink my way there.

Hope everyone has a good evening, k

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-16-2003 - 3:26pm
Very true. have you been up there yet? Um, can you bring margaritas in the park?
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-16-2003 - 3:12pm
Ohhh painting. That's fun. My kitchen needs it. I know I'm going to be staying in my apartment for at least a year and they are supposed to provide me with paint if I need it. But...not so sure I want to paint it because then it's just going to make the rest of the apartment look dingy. lol And I REALLY don't want to have to paint the rest of it. Especially since all they will pay for is white paint anyway. Boring.

5th/6th grade teacher eh? In other words,you're a saint. lol

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-16-2003 - 3:07pm
Well it is cold and rainy. lol Therefore major cleaning would be allowed. But it's not going to happen tonight because I am cutting and highlighting my hair (yes by myself). And then C is taking me to the movies (his choice tonight...I have a feeling it may be either Bulletproof Monk or Phone Booth...or something truly horrible to get back at me for dragging him to see What a Girl Wants...ahhhhh Colin Firth..........).

Don't need to go on the roof anyway - I have a huge park basically in my back yard. lol

Pages