Tuesday Two

iVillage Member
Tuesday Two
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 10:07am
1. Is there something that is fairly simply that lots of other people can do but you just simply can't but would love to be able to? (Like myself - I can't do a proper cartwheel to save my life! lol but I'd love to be able to!).

2. Today is free cone day at Ben and Jerry's in my town. Does anyone else have this in their town? If not B&J then another place that does it? It's a perfect ice-cream day here and it's gonna be free! yippee!

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_kballu
Wed, 04-30-2003 - 3:46pm
Yep. I'm liking this one - think I'll let him stay around a bit longer. ;-)

Remind me to tell you the Valentine's day story sometime.

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-30-2003 - 3:48pm
That's so funny because I was thinking last night that some sherbert would be nice. Haven't had any of that in ages. :)

Enjoy your ice-cream tonight.

And I'm happy to hear that dh's guardian angel is still perched on his shoulder. {{{hugs}}}

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-01-2003 - 4:21pm
1. Is there something that is fairly simply that lots of other people can do but you just simply can't but would love to be able to?

Cartwheel? No comment. I can't shuffle cards, I have a phobia and would drop them.

2. Today is free cone day at Ben and Jerry's in my town. Does anyone else have this in their town? If not B&J then another place that does it? It's a perfect ice-cream day here and it's gonna be free! yippee!

I don't do BJ's. OK, we don't have one in town. Maybe Boston might do it.

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-02-2003 - 12:32pm
Why are you afraid of dropping cards? All you do is pick them back up. Hmm gift idea for rayeellen...automatic card shuffler...

So do you do any type of ice-cream?

Pages