Tuesday Two

iVillage Member
Tuesday Two
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 10:07am
1. Is there something that is fairly simply that lots of other people can do but you just simply can't but would love to be able to? (Like myself - I can't do a proper cartwheel to save my life! lol but I'd love to be able to!).

2. Today is free cone day at Ben and Jerry's in my town. Does anyone else have this in their town? If not B&J then another place that does it? It's a perfect ice-cream day here and it's gonna be free! yippee!

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_kballu
Fri, 05-02-2003 - 12:32pm
Why are you afraid of dropping cards? All you do is pick them back up. Hmm gift idea for rayeellen...automatic card shuffler...

So do you do any type of ice-cream?

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-01-2003 - 4:21pm
1. Is there something that is fairly simply that lots of other people can do but you just simply can't but would love to be able to?

Cartwheel? No comment. I can't shuffle cards, I have a phobia and would drop them.

2. Today is free cone day at Ben and Jerry's in my town. Does anyone else have this in their town? If not B&J then another place that does it? It's a perfect ice-cream day here and it's gonna be free! yippee!

I don't do BJ's. OK, we don't have one in town. Maybe Boston might do it.

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-30-2003 - 3:48pm
That's so funny because I was thinking last night that some sherbert would be nice. Haven't had any of that in ages. :)

Enjoy your ice-cream tonight.

And I'm happy to hear that dh's guardian angel is still perched on his shoulder. {{{hugs}}}

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-30-2003 - 3:46pm
Yep. I'm liking this one - think I'll let him stay around a bit longer. ;-)

Remind me to tell you the Valentine's day story sometime.

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-30-2003 - 1:57pm
ice cream is tonight from 6-9. dont know if we're going now. there were 2 blackhawk crashes here lastnight. i swear my DH has got some angels watching over him. he was supposed to fly AGAIN lastnight but the colonel wanted to fly so bumped him. as far as i know noone was hurt. i will hear more when DH gets home or calls. he took my car this morning cause he was in a hurry. he had planned to sleep in all day cause everyone was flying late. then his commander called at 3am to tell him he needed to fly this morning. and he set the alarm for 545 PM instead of am LMAO soooo.....he woke up at 630 and had to be there at 7 :\ hopefully he'll come home before class and swap cars

i will more than likely get chocolate chip cookie dough. i've been really fiening for some orange sherbert. i'll let DS choose his own, but he gets scared when hes put on the spot especially infront of other people LOL

what a great boyfriend!!! b sure to tell him my favorite flavors ;) jk haha
  jnathansmommyss.png picture by hecallsmeprincess2

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-30-2003 - 1:35pm
WHAT A GUY!!!

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-30-2003 - 11:30am
I can't do cartwheels at all...I just sort of flop. Not a pretty sigh. lol

And you are so not allowed to joke about getting old. lol

Did you and Jonathan go for ice-cream? What flavours did you get?

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-30-2003 - 11:03am
That's a good one too.I really can't sing...but if there is no one around I do it anyway. lol I also cannot carry a tune.

Not a big MacDonald's person here (last week was the first time I've been there in over 6 months...) but i did try their easter mcflurry - it was pretty good. Really rich though...

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-30-2003 - 10:52am
I can't really whistel either...although i used to be able to do a decent wolf whistle.

I think that's the point of samples. To MAKE you want more. Luckily it doesn't generally work with me. But it does with my bf *eyeroll* lol

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-30-2003 - 10:43am
I hadn't heard of B&J until i came to ivillage either and then eventually discovered one quite close to me. They didn't have them where I grew up, we have a local chain called Cow's (which is waayyyyyyy better in my opinion...). B&J is ok though. I didn't get my free cone yesterday because the line was huge. So my bf brought me over 2 pints of the stuff. lol

Pages