Okay... I'll admit it....

iVillage Member
Okay... I'll admit it....
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 11:11am
I've been watching Mr. Personality.... Anybody else want to come out of the reality show closet with me? I just watched the first part last week because it came on right after one of my favorite shows (Boston Public) but i had to finish to see which ones she chose.

Also any Survivor watchers still out there? I have to say i was happy that Alex was voted off last week. I love that they "shocked" him! Here he was sitting up there at Tribal Council with those four boobs (Heidi & Jenna) with big smiles on their faces saying they were confident they weren't going to get voted out and lo and behold... Rob turned against them!! I loved it! I can't wait until Thursday to see Heidi & Jenna's reactions! It's going to be a good one!

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 11:24am
Um I haven't seen it but don't you find those masks creepy??? I've only seen clips of it but I don't think I could watch it. The girl seems sweet though.

Don't watch Survivor either because I can only really get in sound.

I'm still watching American Idol though. :)

My boss's friend turned down an oppurtunity to be on Temptation Island.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 11:26am
I don't watch Mr Personality but I do watch Survivor. I agree with you that Heidi and Jeana are so high on themselves, I'm hoping neither one of them wins, I am pulling for Christy or Butch. I don't feel sorry for Christy because of her deafness I just think she is such a hard worker, and so sincere.
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 11:30am
Survivor watcher here! I agree on the Alex thing. It was time for him to go and the shock was really nice. That immunity competition was so dumb though! My picks for the final three are Butch, Christy and Matt. It should get interesting!

Happy Tuesday!

Jo:)

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 11:30am
Oh i agree.... the masks are kinda scary looking. It's kinda like the Beauty & The Beast... LOL. Maybe that's why i like it. But, even though she can't see them, we have been given glimpses of them so that does take some creepiness away.

I've been watching American Idol too. My daughters love Josh & Clay... I think Kimberly has got a great voice and although I like all of them, with the exception of Trenyce, i am not really sure which one i want to win. I was really glad that Carman finally went, i think she should have gone long ago.

Temptation Island, huh? I watched some of that the first year and i thought it was too riske'... lol.

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 1:50pm
I watch Survivor also! I still like this show, but I am not as "IN LOVE" with it as I once was. This one has way too many snake showings. Even the logo on the flag is a snake - I just can not stand to see snakes in person - on tv - pictures etc etc - they just give me the creeps. A hang up of mine!

I also have made a promise to myself NOT to watch Mr. Personality - as much as I wanted to take a peek at it - I can not give Monica Lewinsky any of my time! Just can not believe they actually put her on TV. I will admit to watching The Bachelor!

I also watch American Idol and really like Kimberly - she just keeps getting better and better. The rest can still sing better than I could ever hope for, but they are starting to sound the same to me week afte week. Kimberly seems to be the only one who can change her style to fit the weeks format.

Star Search I love also!

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg