Silly Sunday Survey ~5/4/03~

iVillage Member
Silly Sunday Survey ~5/4/03~
Sun, 05-04-2003 - 5:58am
1. How often do you go to the local park?

2. Do you wear a watch? How often do you look at it?

3. If you could put a tatoo on anyone, who would it be, what would it be, and where would you put it?

4. Describe your laugh.

5. What's your favorite month?

6. At what time is your alarm clock set?

7. What will your video answering machine look like?

Happy Sunday!

Jo:)

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2003 - 7:57am

Almost daily - we walk our Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier (Webster) every day and the park is his favorite watering hole!

Only when I go to work - which is not very often - I have only been able to find a part-time job since being laid off from the travel industry a year and 1/2 ago. Look at it about once an hour.

3. If you could put a tatoo on anyone, who would it be, what would it be, and where would you put it?

On myself - on my butt and it would say "Made In The USA"!

4. Describe your laugh.

Rather loud - sort of like Julia Roberts.

May - it is my birthday month!

6:30 am for DH

It will have our happy family on it - DH - Webster & Me!

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2003 - 10:29am
Happy Birthday! When's the big day? You wouldn't happen to be a Gemini, would you?

Happy Sunday!

Jo, Community Leader for

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2003 - 10:31am
1. How often do you go to the local park? Not that often. I used to go a lot more when I was running. I haven't been up yet this year becuase it's be COLD. But it's a very large park right smack dab in the middle of downtown. Soon enough they will be starting tam-tams on sunday (people gather around a statue with bongo drums and just beat them for hours...other people like me listen and hang out). Hmm just checked the temp for today...maybe I'll go for a walk later...

2. Do you wear a watch? How often do you look at it? Occassionally. I don't wear it regularly because it bothers me when I'm at the computer. How often I look at it depends on how fast I want the day to go by...the more I look the slower it goes. lol

3. If you could put a tatoo on anyone, who would it be, what would it be, and where would you put it? Hmmmmm I'd like to put one on my mother...but I'm not sure what it would be...

4. Describe your laugh. Usually I'm pretty reserved and don't laugh a lot. Occassionally let out the Julia Roberts type of laugh, other times giggle insanely until I cry (that hasn't happened in awhile mind you...). I really don't know how to describe it...

5. What's your favorite month? I've always liked May because it always seems like a month of new beginnings. It's usually warm, not to rainy. Everyone comes out after the winter. No exams. My birthday is mid-month too which helps. lol

6. At what time is your alarm clock set? 7:30...I live about 8 minutes away (door to door) from where I work (for now...I'm looking at moving this summer...uck) so I get to sleep in. I've gotten up as late as 8:30 and still made it to work on time...although I didn't get to dry my hair or eat breakfast, lol.

7. What will your video answering machine look like? My cat...most likely looking annoyed because some dared to bother the peace of her human free time... ;-)

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2003 - 10:39pm

~ once a week

~ my battery has been dead forever; I never think

to have it fixed. I use the clock on my cell

phone very frequently.

3. If you could put a tatoo on anyone, who would it be,

what would it be, and where would you put it?

~ I want a second one in the small of my back.

Haven't picked the design.

4. Describe your laugh.

~I have a deep voice, so I guess I also have a

deep laugh

~ June...it's my birthday month (23rd) and I

love summer

~ 6:45

~ I'll use my kids

Happy Sunday!

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-05-2003 - 8:13am
Nope I am a Taurus - May 17th!

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-05-2003 - 3:27pm
LOL at the cat. Mine are like that too.

Happy Monday!

Jo, Community Leader for

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-05-2003 - 3:30pm
So now I have to ask, if I haven't before and forgotten, what is your first tatoo of?

Happy Monday!

Jo, Community Leader for