Tuesday Two

iVillage Member
Tuesday Two
Tue, 05-06-2003 - 9:33am
1. What is your favourite rainy day activity?

2. Do you read magazines? What ones? Do you have subscriptions or buy off the rack? Is there one that you would like a subscription for?

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_kballu
Tue, 05-06-2003 - 4:29pm
Ahhhh kitties. The perfect companion for rainy days.

giggle - admit it - you just want the other figure skating mags to support your stalking obsession with a particular person... ;-)

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-06-2003 - 4:30pm
Momma! I'm shocked!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!! That's too funny! Hmmmmmmmm I think I have your address somewhere (or at least I did...I'm sure I could track you down again...)...it could be arranged... ;-) It was be an interesting addition to your other subs....
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-06-2003 - 4:32pm
Hey - I was reading cooking light the other day when I was at the bookstore with nothing to do. I think that was the one that I got the recipe for portabello burgers from (yum!). Can't wait to try it.

Anything in particular that you like to make on rainy days?

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-06-2003 - 6:19pm
Yup, ya caught me! Isn't he so hot? http://www.figureskatersonline.com/ina-zimmerman/

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-06-2003 - 11:46pm
1. What is your favourite rainy day activity?

Read.

2. Do you read magazines? What ones? Do you have subscriptions or buy off the rack? Is there one that you would like a subscription for?

I have subscriptions to National Geographic and Discovery. I will eventually get Girlfriends, and maybe Curve.

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-07-2003 - 8:55am
It usually depends on what I have on hand or can get easily with a quick trip to the grocery store. I like to go through my Cooking Light recipe collection and try out something new! I have a folder of recipes I pull out of the mag and save until I try it and if it gets a thumbs up it goes into my recipe file otherwise it ends up in the circular file!

Did not see the portabella burger recipe - did you post it here? I really really really love portabellas.

Sandy

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-07-2003 - 9:43am
Yes, it was asparagus cheesecake. LOL. I liked it.
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-07-2003 - 9:45am
Thanks for stopping by childfree. Yes, I think I like the stork better. But I am a stork fan anyway. lol. Where to eat would be a good thing to know!
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-07-2003 - 1:43pm
Who did that? Somebody signed on with my password and posted as me... LOL. Hey, as my grandmother used to say....just cuz you're on a diet, don't mean you can't look at the menu!! ROFL!! I can appreciate a nice 'picture'... just as good as the next girl.. ;)

You are a nut, girl.... you'd probably be just as embarrassed to buy it as I would be! ROFL... Oh my... I better get back to work or else everyone will be asking what my red face is about...

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-07-2003 - 1:57pm
Uh Momma...I live in a city where you just simply cannot be embarrassed by that stuff seeing as there is a shop (some interesting names too let me tell ya!) on every other corner selling that stuff (and lots of other things too...). lol I used to walk by at least half a dozen while walking to school each day. You kind of become desensitized to it. Actually they are my favourite place for getting bras - good quality strapless ones for much cheaper than a normal lingerie store. And I bought my Halloween wig at one too...(where else was a gonna find a black wig the night before halloween???).