Attention: Survivor fans....

iVillage Member
Attention: Survivor fans....
Wed, 05-07-2003 - 1:50pm
Are you as surprised as me about Kristy getting voted off last week? I thought she should have not been so wishy washy but Rob panicked and went and sided in with those 4 boobs again... i couldn't believe it! I guess he's the ultimate "player"! Can you tell I don't like Jenna or Heidi? They were acting all ticked off that Alex got voted off and said how hurt and shocked they were (not to mention Alex himself) about it. Well... do they think that any of the others who were voted off weren't hurt & shocked? My goodness... it's the name of the game... you do what you gotta do to make it another week and then you have to live with yourself. They've done just as much backstabbing as any other no matter what they say about not sacrificing personal relationships for a game. They treated Kristy like the plague and then when their butts were on the line, they acted like her best friends...

Okay... i think I'm done venting.... any other thoughts out there? And who are you pulling for? I'm thinking Butch or Matthew...

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-12-2003 - 5:10pm
I am upset that Jenna won... I do NOT think she deserved it at all. The only time she got nice was when Heidi left.... she had no other "pretty" to whine with, she HAD to be nicer. This ALMOST (almost) makes me not want to watch any more.... but... notice i said almost... lol. Oh well...I'll get over it eventually.

I agree Matt did look so much different and better! I noticed they hardly talked to Roger at all. Also.. i really liked Jeanne ... i liked her from the beginning... and I wonder why they didn't talk at all about the bugs & worms in the food she made for the rest of the girls. I just cracked up when they all said it was the best thing they'd had yet! ROFL!

What was the deal with Jenna hanging all over Matt anyway???

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-12-2003 - 3:37pm
I am with you on the Matt thing! He looked "HOT"! What a difference! I would not have minded being stuck on an island with him (LOL)!

Sandy

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-12-2003 - 2:38pm
I'm so dissappointed that Jenna won ... she did not deserve it at all. I think she must have got the sympathy vote for her mother having cancer. One of the questions was why do you think the other person does not deserve to win and she said Matthew doesnt need the money and if she was on the jury she would vote for the person that needed it most. Thats all I can figure ...

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-12-2003 - 12:41pm
I can't believe that Jenna won, and by a vote of 6-1!!!!! Shocking! She was so bratty, until the last couple of days--she was nice at the very end and I almost started to like her (almost!) but I was pulling for Matt.

And BTW about Matt-OMG is he beautiful or what? I saw him last night without the facial hair and the do--WOW! In fact all the guys look better without their beards and moustaches. It is funny-they grow in gradually so you don't really notice the difference from day-to-day, then they shave it all off and it's like a new face!
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-12-2003 - 9:17am
Well - well - well! One of the "Wicked Step-Sisters" won the big prize! What do you think about Miss Jenna now Daisy?

Sandy

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-08-2003 - 3:09pm
It is getting to the point it gets every season where I don't like any of them. I suppose for now I am cheering for Butch. Although Matthew would just be amusing. LOL.
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-08-2003 - 1:58pm
I would like to see Rob make it to the final two - just to see what the Jury will do to him!

Sandy

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-08-2003 - 10:37am
Yup, I like Butch and Matthew. From what I've seen, Butch is a good guy and has never done anything to anybody. Matthew I'd just like to see win b/c he's so unique. I thought what they did to Christy last week was so mean. I can't stand Sticks and Twigs either. I can't wait for tonight's show and the finale Sunday. Dh and I are huge fans!

Happy Thursday!

Jo:)

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://