Hi all, haven't been here in a while..

iVillage Member
Hi all, haven't been here in a while..
Fri, 05-09-2003 - 1:35pm
I don't know that I told all of you or not, but we moved from MS to GA. We are living in Central GA now. Dh has a great job and I am still staying home with the babies. I am also selling Premier Jewelry. It is great!

Well, not that much to tell ya'll. We moved and are settled. I have a great chicken recipe that I am going to post. I also posted a request for Sausage recipes. I am desperate for something that is easy and freezes well.

It is great to be back!!!

Jamie

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-09-2003 - 3:49pm
Hi Jamie! I'm just a lurker on this board, but I had to say hi! It's been awhile since I've seen you on the playgroup board. Do you have the link to the "new" playgroup board? Hope to see you there! I spent last week in the hospital with a virus but am back at work now and feeling better every day. I hope you're enjoying your new home in Georgia. Hugs to Sage and Peyton ~

Heather

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-10-2003 - 9:55am
So glad to see you back!!! I wondered where the heck you were! I hope you don't mind, I added your name to my buddy list... add mine to yours (Daisy526) and maybe we can chat sometime.

I have been meaning to tell you that I was in the Marching Band at my high school for 3 years. I played the clarinet. I loved it and I remember my favorite we ever did was TSOP (The Sound of Philadelphia). Also, during the bi-centennial (1976.. i know, you were probably not born yet) we formed a big USA and my position was the very bottom of the U but i was facing the crowd. My parents were so proud... LOL. They kept telling me that without me, it would have only been two lines going up and down... ROFL! They meant well... I had a good time in marching band plus it was cool that we got a special place in the stands to watch the football game!

Well... enough of my rambling... Glad that your move was successful and I hope you enjoy your new place. Did your husband get transferred or get a new job? I'm sure that took a lot of adjusting.

So glad you're back in the Q&E fold... now STAY PUT! LOL Take Care, Sweetie, and give those boys a kiss from Aunt Daisy. Since I have no sons or brothers or nephews, I have to adopt them wherever I can.. lol.

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-11-2003 - 9:08am
Hey there. Long time no see. Glad that you are all settled in your new place.

giggle - what is it with guys and buying massive amounts of meat? My friend's ex once bought a huge family pack that had something like 16 chicken breasts in it and threw it in the freezer. There were only two of them, when the hech were they going to use that many at once??? lol

Welcome back!