Two on Tuesday

iVillage Member
Two on Tuesday
Tue, 05-20-2003 - 9:33am
1. Did you do anything fun over the long weekend? Tell us about it.

2. What is your favourite outdoor summer activity?

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_kballu
Wed, 05-21-2003 - 8:50am
LOL... oh well.. I guess I didn't need MORE food boards to check every day! But, hey... that sounds like a winner to me.... a sandwich board... lol.

*** Daisy ***

PS: Now all i have to do is figure out what GLBTI is...rofl! Oh well, i assume it's not food related anyway...

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-21-2003 - 11:07am
Daisy, thank you for making me smiel! When Ms. Karen wrote that yesterday, I wondered if some might think there was a sandwich board out there. We tend to say "sammich board" but it's actually Friends and Family of GLBTI's", a support board for people who have family or friends who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, trnasgendered, or intersexed.

And since you sort of brought it up... we have the b,l,&t covered... yummy! But how about the "g" and "I"? Can you think of good sandwich ingredients that start with those letters?

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-25-2003 - 8:58pm
THank you for the explanation! I guess I need to get out more... lol. Have a great holiday! (not sure if you're in USA or Canada)

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-26-2003 - 12:38pm
Now I was absolutely positive I responded to this because I went down and checked the recipe you posted immediately afterwards. Board gremlins! Hmph!!!! lol

Awwwwwwwwwww goslings. I still haven't been up to the mountain yet (I feel like I haven't stopped moving and diong things in forever, oy and it's not looking any slower in the near future!). But maybe I'll see some this weekend down in Vermont.

Do the kidlets blow bubbles from the wagon? Sounds to me like a perfect bubble blowing opportunity. :)

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-27-2003 - 2:59pm
USA!

Pages