Tuesday Two

iVillage Member
Tuesday Two
Tue, 05-27-2003 - 9:18am
1. You buy something new for your kitchen. How long after you get home before you have to test it out???

2. What is your favourite childhood memory?

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_kballu
Tue, 05-27-2003 - 2:52pm
1. You buy something new for your kitchen. How long after you get home before you have to test it out???

Depends what it is, if you are hungry, or if you are creative in incorporating food into your social life and vice versa.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Guess it would be going to camp.

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-28-2003 - 9:39am
yes but silly how long would it take *you* to try it out??

What kind of camp did you go to? What was your favourite thing about it?

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-28-2003 - 12:36pm

You know, it's funny that you ask this.... i am so bad about this. I sometimes let something sit in the drawer or wherever until i'm making something that needs it. I don't know why that is. I guess i just feel better knowing I've got it if I ever DO need it. Weird!

I love the times that I spent with my grandmother (my dad's mom). I was her first grandchild and she made me feel so special. She always bought my favorite things or kept them on hand for when I came to visit. I stayed with them a lot because they lived right down the road from us. I loved going there. Both my grandparents died when I was pregnant for my first daughter... she would have been their first great-grandchild. They were both so excited about it but they died 5 days apart about 4 months before I delivered. I still miss them. In fact, last Thursday, my aunt (my dad's sister and their only daughter) gave me my grandmother's purse (pocketbook as she called it.. lol) and it still had all her stuff in it. When i got home, I went through it and in her wallet were about 20 pictures of me and the annoucement in the newspaper about my engagement and marriage. I tried not to but i started crying .... i'm such a wimp! lol

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526