Movie Quote Game Take 2
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 05-27-2003 - 1:28pm|
Below are some random movie quotes. Please give the movie name and if you can, character or actor who said it. I've made it a bit more challenging this time by adding mini dialogues!
1. Speaker A: The swallow may fly south with the sun, or the house martin or the plover seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land.
Speaker B: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
2. I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you.
3. Speaker A: I don't know why Cletus drug your tired old bones here, he musta owed you somethin' fierce. Fact is, mister, you screw up this team, and I'll personally hide-strap you to a pine rail and ship you down the Monon Line!
Speaker B: Leave the ball, will you, George?
4. Speaker A:Who's there?
Speaker B: Never say who's there? Don't you watch scary movies? It's a death wish. You might as well come out to investigate a strange noise or something.
5. Speaker A: Alright! Do you know...the muffin man?
Speaker B: The muffin man?
Speaker A: The muffin man.
Speaker B: Yes, I know the muffin man. Who lives on Drury Lane?
Speaker A: She's married to the muffin man--
Speaker B: The muffin man?!?
Speaker A: THE MUFFIN MAN!!!
6. Speaker A: Here he is.
Speaker B: Who?
Speaker A: The man from the moon. But I think you've killed him already.
7. You cannot leave everything to Fate, boy. She's got a lot to do. Sometimes you must give her a hand.
8. I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way
9. I think I could love you again if you could, for once, say 'I don't know.'
10. If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer!
11. The things you own end up owning you.
12. Speaker A: Is this the elevator?
Speaker B: This is my ROOM!
13. You're living in the past father, this is the 14th century!
14. I'd be the worst possible Godfather. I'd probably drop her on her head at her christening. I'd forget all her birthdays until she was 18. Then I'd take her out and get her drunk. And, let's face it, quite possibly try and shag her.
15. I had them take out all the calories for you.
16. This is what it's going to be like in the factories, too, I suppose, isn't it? "The men are back, Rosie, turn in your rivets." We told them it was their patriotic duty to get out of the kitchen and go to work; and now, when the men come back, we'll send them back to the kitchen.
17. Brooke exercised. Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands.
18. Love cant always be perfect. Love is just love
19. It's like finding a needle in a stack of needles.
20. Where does he get those wonderful toys?