Manic monday? How was your weekend?

iVillage Member
Manic monday? How was your weekend?
Mon, 06-02-2003 - 10:17am
Went down to Vermont on Friday afternoon and spent the weekend at a cottage along the Champlain Islands. We went for a night time canoe ride on Friday night. On Saturday we went up to Stowe - pretty town, kinda touristy though I think. While we were there we stopped at the Von Trapp Family Lodge. Very nicely situated, gorgeous view. Would like to stay there someday, its very nice and seems like it would have some nice hiking trails around it. Yesterday the weather sucked so we played a board game and read books. I got home around 11pm. It's nice to come home. lol And I'm happy to report that my cat was very well behaved. She enjoyed herself securing a spot by the wood stove and looking out the window at the wild life.

This week is shaping up to be manic. Expecting company this weekend and I desperately need to CLEAN the apartment. Anyone wanna help?

How was your weekend? How's your week shaping up?

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 10:18am
So you would have my innnermost fears stirred to make me uncomfortable?
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 10:52am
No. I don't think it would really make you uncomfortable. I would be very surprised if this spooked you the same way that other things have. And you already have an idea what happens in the first two anyway since you've seen the movies.

And you've done well dealing with other internal fears...I think you are strong enough to take it. :-)

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 9:30pm
I have? HAs anyone told me this before? It's news to me... btw, I have to go see if hobbit is still playing on her fears board and say hello.

Pages