Tuesday Two

iVillage Member
Tuesday Two
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 9:28am
1. Who is your favourite Muppet? It is the same as when you were younger? If it's not who was your favourite before?

2. What's your favourite cartoon movie?

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_kballu
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 9:53am
Favorite Muppet???? Honey, I still haven't been able to make up my mind which one is my favorite..gosh, I like a bunch of them!!

I love Kermit, Cookie Monster, Grover and Ernie! Same as when I was young....and I still can't stand Big Bird. I thought I might like him better when I came to US and he was speaking English, lol, but nope...still don't like him.

As for favorite cartoon movie...hmmm..guess I like Jungle Book.

Letty

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 10:21am
1. Who is your favourite Muppet? It is the same as when you were younger? If it's not who was your favourite before?

I like them all, but the Swedish Chef used to make me laugh.

Lot's of them. Jungle Book, The Little Mermaid, The Rescuers Down Under, An American Tail, Winnie The Pooh...

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 10:56am
Yep, it's definately hard to choose a favourite. I completely agree! Never was a huge fan of big bird...something is just a little strange about him. But I always liked Snuffy...

Have you seen the sequel to the Jungle Book? What did you think of it?

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 10:59am
Ahhhhhhhh the Swedish Chef...definately a favourite of mine. I love the muppet family christmas special that used to be one - you know the one where they all go to Fozzy's mother's house in the country. The swedish chef cracks me up in that one..."turkey wurkey gobble, gooble!". And his reaction when he first sees big bird...*throws wooden spoon in air...eyes widen...."BIIIIG burdie wurdie!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew...

Funny - I thought that you might have had a soft spot for Mulan...j/k....

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 12:29pm

Toss up between Cookie Monster and Sweetums.

Lady & the Tramp! Just love the Italian Rest. dinner scene!

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 12:33pm
I forgot Mulan, and yeah, I identify with that character. I don't recall that one, but then.. it was along time ago! I used to look forward to seeing the Swedish Chef routines on the show though.
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 12:47pm
giggle. C is for cookie.... Mmmmmmmmmmm now I'm craving cookies...I NEVER crave cookies!

And that is such a sweet scene...

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 12:50pm
If you ever see it on tv you have to watch it. It's the one that combines all the character together from Fraggle Rock, the Muppet Show, Sesame Street. It's awesome.

Thought you might like Mulan. I have to pick it up on dvd some day...

The one thing that I wish that they had in Muppets from Space were the pigs from the old Pigs in Space routine...

"Piiigggsss innn ssspppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccceeeeeeeeee"

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 3:48pm
My eldest at around 4 or so called it "Lady and the Stamp".
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 3:51pm
I never liked pigs in space. WhenI saw Mulan, you can probably figure out who and what I was rooting for.

Pages